Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By edisonmartins

Thread: Top Eleven problem that make the game unfair

Top Eleven problem that make the game unfair

Hello managers, I am Brazilian and I play Top Eleven for almost two years, I don't know if who that can change this game reads the posts made here but anyway I will say what I think.
    Something that I realized is that the game penalizes who has good teams and I will explain why.
    All managers here already know that the opponents of your next season are chosen according to the quality of your team and this is the biggest problem of this game. After all, if you are a good manager and have a team with 105% quality, for example, your "reward" in the next season is that you will dispute titles with managers with a higher level than yours, which almost ends with your chances of achievements, after all your opponent can buy in transfers a player that for you have 119% quality, while the best you can buy is a 99%.
    The solution that managers have found to avoid anger over an extremely poorly done system is one: sell most of their players at the end of the season and have a team of around 60% quality. In this way, catching opponents of their same level next season but, unfortunately, in many times, weak opponents that do not offer much danger to their defense.
    The solution to this problem is VERY simple, it is up to Nordeus, or anyone who has the power to change the game, to do it. I will explain with examples that I believe that understanding is easier; The league should be sorted with, for example, 2 teams with 90%+, 3 teams with 80%+, 3 teams with 60%+ and the rest with weaker teams. In this way the good manager (the one I mentioned in the third paragraph) would be rewarded with at least one less high quality team in his league, since that position would already be filled by him. The same should occur in other competitions, at least in the Champions League and the Cup. If so, we would have a much more competitive and interesting game to play. I hope everything I've written can reach somebody who has the power to change the game and thus make a Top Eleven better for all of us!
    I apologize for any English mistakes made here, thanks for the attention and tell me what do you think about my ideia in the comments!
    khris likes this.

approved post*

I think from my experience the past two months that I'm playing with fixed roster this might be happening in cup and cl. I remember from old days ( 2010-2011 ) that I always struggled to win any trophy in cl, I had won few championships and almost all the cups cause that days you played against your friends and mine were always many levels under me so was easy to beat them. So I believe that there is a different system in championship and cl+cup. In cl of course you are playing against other champions but most of the teams if you had a fixed roster are 3* average, 4* stars like 3-5 and 5* 3 max. So as I said up above your thoughts might be already a real thing but in a different competition.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @edisonmartins , thanks for your post, your idea is nice, I've seen it before, I asked for it before so is clearly better then what do we have but even so, even if Top Eleven would decide to add 2 teams of 120%, 2 teams of 100%, 2 teams of 80% and so on, people would still be able to manipulate their quality at the end of the season and basically we will end up exactly from the same point we left.

The only fair way would probably if we would get random opponents.

Clearly the current system is really unfair especially for those who spend money for example, their investment might be pretty much in vein if they will end up with opponents with same quality or worst, even higher quality.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Manipulating the draw is not a problem cause it's not unfair as everyone can do it, if he wants

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @edisonmartins , thanks for your post, your idea is nice, I've seen it before, I asked for it before so is clearly better then what do we have but even so, even if Top Eleven would decide to add 2 teams of 120%, 2 teams of 100%, 2 teams of 80% and so on, people would still be able to manipulate their quality at the end of the season and basically we will end up exactly from the same point we left.

The only fair way would probably if we would get random opponents.

Clearly the current system is really unfair especially for those who spend money for example, their investment might be pretty much in vein if they will end up with opponents with same quality or worst, even higher quality.
    Hello, thinking in this situation, how would be made this manipulation and what would be the benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Manipulating the draw is not a problem cause it's not unfair as everyone can do it, if he wants
    You got it wrong, I never said it was a problem, but a solution found by managers to not be affected by this system.