Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 4 Post By TropikThunder
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Mutant? How does such a player get created?

Rookie

Mutant? How does such a player get created?

OK, I have read all the threads about mutant players and tanking and other forms of cheating/manipulation/evil etc but I just have no idea how this player and this team exists.

Player:

This player is maxed out as the note says, with white skills well over 400, and grays well over 300. He's only 19, meaning this is at most his second season, and has only played 37 games. How did he get such high skills in less than 2 seasons? Even if the owner is spending a ton of money, there's no way I can see that even the gray skills get 350+ in 2 seasons. And the owner is not a tanker who just sits in a lower league and lets his team gain while not getting promoted and losing a star (which wouldn't explain this 19 year old anway):

This owner started in December 2016, and has gotten to level 20 in 1.5 years, which means he is getting promoted every season (not tanking).

I don't get it.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 06-22-2018 at 11:14 PM.

There is a thread in this forum, the trend now is playing tons of friendly everday in creating mutants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-23-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    There is a thread in this forum, the trend now is playing tons of friendly everday in creating mutants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I was just reading that one, but as far as I can tell, MoM points from friendlies only go to White skills, so I don't see how this guy has such high grays too.

Famous
    Hello TropikThunder,

The player you are looking at belongs to a manager 17 levels higher than you. Click on his association, then his profile through association view and you'll see that players skills adjusted for his level. For example, his passing is equal to 253% for level 20.

Promotion is pretty easy to obtain in this game, as long as one has play the mobile version of top eleven. Roughly 30 free rest packs per day can be farmed via mobile, plus their are offers for free tokens as well. Most the teams you play against either won't know these free resources exist or don't have the time and/or desire to farm frequently, making promotion pretty easy.

Good luck
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-23-2018 at 01:23 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Cope King like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Hello TropikThunder,

The player you are looking at belongs to a manager 17 levels higher than you. Click on his association, then his profile through association view and you'll see that players skills adjusted for his level. For example, his passing is equal to 253% for level 20.

Promotion is pretty easy to obtain in this game, as long as one has play the mobile version of top eleven. Roughly 30 free rest packs per day can be farmed via mobile, plus their are offers for free tokens as well. Most the teams you play against either won't know these free resources exist or don't have the time and/or desire to farm frequently, making promotion pretty easy.

Good luck
    Wow now I feel silly lol. You are correct, the way I was looking at his team, it was not adjusting to my level (like it does when you play much higher teams in Association matches). Thanks for pointing that out! And thanks for the encouragement. There's a lot of negativity here, so it's nice to see people who do still have fun.
    dave1311, Cope King, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, as I guess that was misunderstanding, so case closed.
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html