Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big tactic question.

Exclamation Big tactic question.

A lot of users posting new threads about "what tactic should" I use.
    Older users also have said that changing tactic will not give you 100% win.
    If other team quality is much better than yours, then tactic wont get you win, am I right?

Many users, who has a good team are playing with same tactic since season 1...
    So my question would be. Should I change tactic every game ( I will look at opponent tactic and will use the best opposite tactic ) or is my team quality more important?

Lets say, that my quality is 20 and enemy has 16-17. If he change his tactic to best one that will work against me, he should still not win me ( because 3-4 quality difference ) or does changing tactic help him so much, that it covers 3-4 quality points ?

How much does counter tactic give you advantage? 25%? 50%?

Banned
    It comes down to the quality of your players vs his and how your formation plays vs his. This creates a number and if this number is in your favour, you win. Its only numbers and math in the grand scheme of things.

Rookie
    Tactic doesnt important in this game, just u same formation EVERY GAME, the important thing is QUALITY TEAM AND WATCH YOUR MATCH....JUST UPGRADE YOUR QUALITY TEAM EVERY SEASON THEN U WILL WIN THE LEAGUE EASYLY EVENTHOUGH U AUTOPILOT them

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    Tactic doesnt important in this game, just u same formation EVERY GAME, the important thing is QUALITY TEAM AND WATCH YOUR MATCH....JUST UPGRADE YOUR QUALITY TEAM EVERY SEASON THEN U WILL WIN THE LEAGUE EASYLY EVENTHOUGH U AUTOPILOT them
    English?^

Banned
    Not true. Nice try though. If you upgrade the quality of your team every season, you have a much better chance to win the league and other competitions, but it is never a guarantee, even if you watch your matches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolliff87 View Post
    English?^
    im typing so fast

Rookie
    I have used basically same tactic as season 1, maybe changed couple of little things but not alot. i do see a difference in tactics though. Example: i could be ultra defensive and not concede then ill be ultra attacking and score goals.

if you see an opponent who is deffensive then go attacking, thats what i do. if you get an opponent who is stronger than you then go deffensive.

Other stuff like short passing or hard tackling does not matter much, also if you see an opponent who has formation 4.4.2 diamond which as no wingers then use ya tactic as attack both flanks. mostly works for me.

Hope this helps

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Not true. Nice try though. If you upgrade the quality of your team every season, you have a much better chance to win the league and other competitions, but it is never a guarantee, even if you watch your matches.
    if you are token buyers or farmer token with survey and etc so 100 percent absolute yes...yes...yes...yesss ouggghhhh yesss babyy yesssss

Rookie
    if you are token buyers or farmer token with survey and etc so 100 percent absolute yes...yes...yes...yesss ouggghhhh yesss babyy yesssss
    why would you buy tokens? its like buying fifa 13 and getting all best players. i buy the game to grow all by my self. not be a barcelona/real madrid/man city

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jolliff87 View Post
    why would you buy tokens? its like buying fifa 13 and getting all best players. i buy the game to grow all by my self. not be a barcelona/real madrid/man city
    of course i have money becuse im so rich. *)@$*)$U$)(U$*,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast