Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top eleven cheat machine

Top eleven cheat machine

Hi guys,

I saw alot of top eleven hacks on youtube which generates free token, cash and fan.

I wonder does nordeus take action against those hackers?

Is there any example of taking action on those who used those cheat machines?

If Nordeus doesn't take action against those users, it will be very unfair as these users will have a high quality teams and will always win against anyone
    gucci70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Hi guys,

I saw alot of top eleven hacks on youtube which generates free token, cash and fan.

If Nordeus doesn't take action against those users, it will be very unfair as these users will have a high quality teams and will always win against anyone
    First of all, those "hacks" are bull****..all they do is temporarly make those tokens appear in your "cache"
    local machine.. so that it might look like 1,000 tokens.. but actually u still have 0 for example in nordeus server
    so it dosent MEAN ****!!!

Stop being a kid, there is no Hack..and if it was one.. i dont think it would be shared.. its common knowledge
    (Ur probably installing a trojan, keylogger etc..)

And also, if Nordeus spots a team with Full Legend players, and see´s 0 Transactions.. i mean..its not hard to figure
    That **** out

Hi guys,

i see the video but it seems didnt work, although he change the number become 10.000.000.000

it just temporary and nothing change after he reload the page..

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    i see the video but it seems didnt work, although he change the number become 10.000.000.000

it just temporary and nothing change after he reload the page..
    Yap, indeed....

Yap, indeed....
    have fun with your Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    First of all, those "hacks" are bull****..all they do is temporarly make those tokens appear in your "cache"
    local machine.. so that it might look like 1,000 tokens.. but actually u still have 0 for example in nordeus server
    so it dosent MEAN ****!!!

Stop being a kid, there is no Hack..and if it was one.. i dont think it would be shared.. its common knowledge
    (Ur probably installing a trojan, keylogger etc..)

And also, if Nordeus spots a team with Full Legend players, and see´s 0 Transactions.. i mean..its not hard to figure
    That **** out

I mean what if nordeus figure it out....Is there any action against those users? or anyone using it right now

I don't know why people bother uploading crap like that on youtube not just top eleven but for other games containing a "premium currency", Its just bogus and a complete waste of time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

as long as it doesnt bother other user, Nordeus no ned to take action..

they still can not do anything with that fake 999.999.999.999.999 money and 999.999.999.999 fans..

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    as long as it doesnt bother other user, Nordeus no ned to take action..

they still can not do anything with that fake 999.999.999.999.999 money and 999.999.999.999 fans..

haha
    Those videos really frustrated me when I was looking for ways to get free cash on Farmville.
    Widi FC and kullehh like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Those videos really frustrated me when I was looking for ways to get free cash on Farmville.
    LMAO..

there is no better way than just play fairly
    DarioDA likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast