Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Βad..very bad players from scout.

Pro
    We talk about an mc here. He have much to do.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I hear it's becoming a handicap in the cups anyway.
    What exactly??
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

From last season, lower rated teams have just as good chance of winning as a higher rated team.

Your CM, has he played against good defensive mids/Centre mids? A CM should be passing, not running and ball hogging.

Rookie
    My duck scout (MC SA Dribbing) always got 4 and 5 rating in 5 nearest matchs. WTF. I even boutght a 3* MC w/o SA and he got 8,9 rating. Any comment ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    From last season, lower rated teams have just as good chance of winning as a higher rated team.
    I'm not completely sure about that. I can see how it would affect teams at the maximum end of their server but I'm level 5 playing in the Cup against lvl6s and lvl7s which are about my quality average (around 40*). But then it would still mean that you would lose a double-header against a team which is worse than you, something that rarely happens over the course of a season.

This season I can only see it as positive, it's the one competetive competition I can participate in, and for the first time the profits are decent enough paying off double that of the Champions League.

Nikose you say you are level 7 but your forum sig says level 4? Anyway...

What ever happened to patience? You say he got 5 or 6 bad ratings ..that's what, 3 days? Not EVERY player you ever buy will have 100% of games with 8 or 9 ratings, I think you are being too impatient and getting rid of them too quickly. Every scout player I have bought have come good in the end.

Pro
    Dear Tornado your words have a point. But when a player have ratings 7-6-5-5-6-5 at 6 games (and same ratings at 3 friendlys) he is never going to be a good or mediocre player! He will remain a bad player. Trust me!!
    And i dont expect from every player to have 8 or 9 ratings!. That is a dream. But i expect at least 7 and maybe some 6 ratings. Not 5.
    5 its totally unexeptable for 3 continious games for a scout's player. Thats my opinion.
    And yes i am at 7 level.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    I'm not completely sure about that. I can see how it would affect teams at the maximum end of their server but I'm level 5 playing in the Cup against lvl6s and lvl7s which are about my quality average (around 40*). But then it would still mean that you would lose a double-header against a team which is worse than you, something that rarely happens over the course of a season.

This season I can only see it as positive, it's the one competetive competition I can participate in, and for the first time the profits are decent enough paying off double that of the Champions League.
    Yeah, for me the profit is in "Cup" more than I'd get from "Champions League".

If you have an overall 4 star team and go In a server of mostly 6 star teams, the payout is a lot more.
    I've seen a few posts about poor teams beating them, despite using the right tactics, etc etc.

My 4 star lone striker had better ratings than my 5 star striker, and he set up goals more than scored. Maybe its to do with potential, I dunno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12