Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hanzalik
  • 1 Post By Mr_Jo
  • 1 Post By hanzalik

Thread: How to CONTINUE playing without FAB login

Angry How to CONTINUE playing without FAB login

Good morning,
    in these days I need cancel my Facebook account, but I want to continue playing Top eleven Football Manager. Is here a method hoy to continue play in my account, but without Facebook?

Thanks
    Belgji likes this.

Dreamer
    topeleven.com
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    topeleven.com
    Don't you need to log in via Facebook as well though (I tend to drift between both via the T11 site and Facebook due to different offers and slight changes transfers as well)?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

MDKII
    I just asked around and this isn't possible at the moment. If you shut down your Facebook account and then attempt to play the game on our site, it will automatically re-activate your account, as Top Eleven requires a Facebook login to play on the Web.

I like that mentioned above about..."at the moment", hoping in future TE not to be dependable in FB.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Actually today i noticed that u can login in topeleven.com(to ur fb account ofc) then open facebook.com when game loads and disconnect from there,then u're still connected in the game but not in facebook.I've tested it about 5 times already today that i found out about it and worked everytime.
    KoHearts likes this.

Well, thanks... but I disactivated my FB account. So I can not login to FB now (yes, I know, I can, but I DON´T WANT) - facebook almost damaged my marriage. I don´t want to login to facebook never! But I want to continue playing TE with my acount... Exist some way?
    Belgji likes this.