Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Siddas
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By funker

Thread: IC Cup

IC Cup

Just want to say this is absolute wank.
    96% v 124% in the final i was present he wasn't.
    I just knew then i was going to lose 77% possession for me finished with 71% he has 1 shot on target and what a surprise he scores and wins 1-0 in the final !!!!!
    Total fixed game engine

I honestly don't care as none of my IC players would get in my 1st team but its a total joke and i for one will not be playing this last leg of 3 of this competition.
    no sour grapes from my side i just know there is something going on behind the scenes in this competition.
    my view is dont try,dont view and don't give a **** about formations. then maybe just maybe you may just win.
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-24-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I just knew then i was going to lose 77% possession for me finished with 71% he has 1 shot on target and what a surprise he scores and wins 1-0 in the final !!!!!
    Total fixed game engine

I honestly don't care as none of my IC players would get in my 1st team but its a total joke and i for one will not be playing this last leg of 3 of this competition.
    no sour grapes from my side i just know there is something going on behind the scenes in this competition.
    my view is dont try,dont view and don't give a **** about formations. then maybe just maybe you may just win.
    I was late to mine, I had led 1-0 but it was 1-1 when I joined the match, got a winner and won 2-1, nordeus must like me for now, virtually no difference in quality, mine 1 1/2 % lower, 1st tournament I got knocked out in quarter final to a weaker opponent when I was unable to log in and watch. so watching has never done me any harm, I don't think it matters one way or the other. 1 thing I have found in this last tournament is formation may matter as I wasn't playing well or scoring much against weaker opposition and only scraped out of the group, I changed shape and won every knockout game against a slightly superior opponent. maybe my name was just on the trophy this time.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Total fixed game engine

Arghh you viewed. Mine taking place now. Gonna log on in a mo.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Logged in 70 mins. 2 2. Opponent not present. Tweaked tactics and requested sub. Won 3 2. Sub didn't appear till 88min so not sure I had an affect as laggy response. Shallow win anyway as mothballing that 2nd team. It did jump from 94 to 104 with 3 players.

marc likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Logged in 70 mins. 2 2. Opponent not present. Tweaked tactics and requested sub. Won 3 2. Sub didn't appear till 88min so not sure I had an affect as laggy response. Shallow win anyway as mothballing that 2nd team. It did jump from 94 to 104 with 3 players.

I wanted to be a bit more considered when picking my 3 players, but my son really wanted the 3 red star players, and since it started out as his game that i'm helping him with I buckled, no idea yet what it's done to my team as I don't want to put them in the squad i'd already set for the cup match, i'll have a look later to see how much higher than 72% they've made our team :-)

Everything is just random.
    I won my final,me 130%,oppo 121% but from the stats it looked like he was stronger and i trolled him lol
    I was stronger in the group phase & knock out rounds and i lost only one game in the group phase having 79% possession and a lot more shots than my opponent.
    After the groups i had less possession and shots in each match ,my final oppo beat the strongest team of the tournament (138%) all the tournament was just a dice roll.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I wanted to be a bit more considered when picking my 3 players, but my son really wanted the 3 red star players, and since it started out as his game that i'm helping him with I buckled, no idea yet what it's done to my team as I don't want to put them in the squad i'd already set for the cup match, i'll have a look later to see how much higher than 72% they've made our team :-)
    Nice. You're right to keep it fun

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    and the answer was 89% so a 17% increase adding them 3 players from the I.C cup, i'm not sure my strongest 11 is a formation that I want to play in the bigger games, and when I add a couple more players it may look different anyway, but for now that's a healthy quality of squad to start the league with :-)

Dreamer
    this entire IC is totally crap. i don't know what you can actually do to win it. train 10%, don't train, watch the games, don't watch the games, make/don't make substitutions... i tried all, nothing worked, it's just random as ****. if the server wants you to win, you win. if he don't...you lose with bots and much weaker teams. i lost in semi-final with a manager who wasn't online with 65% possesion for him. and i was online. and i was better. i mean...ffs, this is the clearest example that the results are being manipulated...and there's nothing you can do. the only thing you can do is to pray to the god server to be on your side. this is gone too far, nordeus, this is not fun anymore. but you don't care...as long as fools keep filling your pockets.
    Taring77 likes this.

I'm not even training mine anymore I've gave up on this competition.
    group stages most times I've played there has been 2 members and 2 bots in each group.
    no matter how good the bot teams are nine times out of 10 they will finish 3rd and 4th. again this is tweaked to get the members through to make it exciting.
    I've seen so many teams who are far inferior to their opponents still winning.
    I honestly don't think quality means anything in this comp its just visual and the game engine has a big pull for the underdog in each game.
    games i should win i lose. games i should struggle in i win.

you basically want to go into the comp with a bang average side and you have more chance of winning
    I've looked again at mine after the game and my opponent had the 2nd poorest team from the 32 involved .96% he was. yet still he managed to beat 3 teams over 122% along the way.
    he had a MR playing DR who was talking the wingers apart lol.

I like the lay out of the competition but i want to play the competition fair but this game engine is not fair.
    it has a positive effect on the poor teams but a negative effect of the stronger teams.
    I'm guessing to even the games up