• 1 Post By Stefanakis
  • 1 Post By CoachB
  • 1 Post By Ozz
  • 2 Post By Shirotsugg

Thread: Nordeus wants to make me lose the league

Apprentice

Nordeus wants to make me lose the league

I'm first in the league.

Yesterday match against a weaker abandoned team, me 126%, he 102%, bonus possession 15% for my supporters:

Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-cattura.jpg

Today match against another weaker team, he 107%, he was absent, as usual, bonus possession 15% for my supporters (I beat him in CL 4-0 & 4-1).

Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-cattura2.jpg

But I will resist, I have to beat this ridicolous game engine.

After the end of the season, probably I will leave the game. It's a waste ot time, I invest time in traning, tactics, order formation for what? I don't want to be like Don Chisciotte, fight against a failed system that penalizes more who follow matches and spend time in this game.

I can accept one troll game in a season, but not like this, It's boring and frustrating.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 06-21-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Rookie
    Same feeling here the closest team in my league is 18% weaker the rest are 20%+ weaker yet I keep losing strangely especially when the opponents are absent.
    not forgetting the several times I got disconnected and came back to be either losing or have lost.

what even got me more pissed is when it happened in the IC with a slightly less strong opponent who was Anonymous and present that has to be a bot and funny thing was for the first time I saw a supporting manager for my opponent that supporter was also anonymous I lost that match yet had better possesion more shots and my tactics were on point

am at level 5 now I won all my previous leagues no hustle with closer opponents , Now I believe it when users say the postions and outcomes are predermined at the draw.

unless u spend money even that does not guarantee anything
    Stefanakis and Iridensys like this.

Apprentice
    I am increasingly convinced that the results are predetermined, of course.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That was always a scenario for some games but man, 102% or 107% q teams are not abandoned or weak.
    ChaosManager likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hahahahah, oh, sorry... Hahaha, but can't stop laughing
    Pic 01 is against the first league team, before 2 days.
    Pics 02, 03, and 04 are from today match against 9th league team.
    Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-fuck001.jpg
    Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-fuck01.jpg
    Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-fuck02.jpg
    Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-fuck03.jpg
    Iridensys likes this.

Rookie
    top11 has become a joke, a pathetic caricature of a formerly decent game
    Stefanakis likes this.

Ozz
    It's just a joke from Nordeus, no fair, no logic...Nordeus wants to make me lose the league-screenshot_2018-07-05-21-23-27.jpgNordeus wants to make me lose the league-screenshot_2018-07-05-21-23-56.jpgNordeus wants to make me lose the league-screenshot_2018-07-05-21-24-07.jpgNordeus wants to make me lose the league-screenshot_2018-07-05-21-24-19.jpgNordeus wants to make me lose the league-screenshot_2018-07-05-21-26-11.jpg
    Stefanakis likes this.

Apprentice
    Yes, it's pathetic and ridicolous. A league with opponents -20%, no managers, possesion 80% and I lost 2 games. 5-2 and 0-3. Come on Nordeus!! Maybe I'm idiot to keep playing but I love football and the game was really good, but now ...
    Stefanakis and rogerniceguy like this.