Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Why do these people even play the game?

Dreamer

Why do these people even play the game?

If I can manage to add a photo, someone after winning 1st round of cup threw the 1st leg of round 2

Dreamer
    Why do these people even play the game?-tanker-pic-2.jpg

Dreamer
    Why do these people even play the game?-tanker-pic-1.jpg

Cause there's no a "save" button, to keep the team and play in another season, maybe in 2, 3 4 months.... basically.

Too there's many people there just playing on weekend FAs, and the team you use there is the same we use in the regular season..

Dreamer
    but he played properly in the first round both legs, so bit bizarre to do this for a 2nd round 1st leg match
    khris and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    but he played properly in the first round both legs, so bit bizarre to do this for a 2nd round 1st leg match
    I do the same, till I decide what to do with ma life and that t11 season lol

Finally I go on with ma plan of playing just the IC as will be just one week and try the 7th Super League, what's too a light target.

He is tanking in his league and forgot to set his team properly for cup?
    Siddas and Richie72 like this.
    WZAWZDB!

I play like this, hopping for a better T11 in the future. More fair and interesting without bugs, tricks and random results. I also don't care about the cup, only playing in asso games.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I play like this, hopping for a better T11 in the future. More fair and interesting without bugs, tricks and random results. I also don't care about the cup, only playing in asso games.
    you play like that hoping for a better game? how does playing like that make the game better? we moan about the bugs which is fair enough, then we dick about trying to manipulate the game instead of playing properly, lose on purpose for a season or 3 to have a big season beating everyone out of sight with a side much much better? you think that's fun? I don't get it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    you play like that hoping for a better game? how does playing like that make the game better? we moan about the bugs which is fair enough, then we dick about trying to manipulate the game instead of playing properly, lose on purpose for a season or 3 to have a big season beating everyone out of sight with a side much much better? you think that's fun? I don't get it.
    Me neither. Play 2 win. Only way I know. Anything else I may as well completely quit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast