Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Why do these people even play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    the worst thing about this is the moderators like NIKO the greek, and KHRIS are the biggest tankers going in top 11, they like all tanker comments and literally encourage it !
    WHAT HOPE DO WE HAVE !! along with all the other experts on here with 1000+ posts who live on here.
    they are supposed to be moderators not encouragers to ruin the damn game !!!!
    Is not my problem if you don't wanna understand that tanking is a real option of the game.
    The game do the competitions in relation with the AvQ then, and you are saying it by yourself, +1000 posts, or how do you think that many of the old players still playing nowadays? because they -me included- dont wanna lose our team in quality terms and I imagine that time to time at least by my side since 2011 I had other things to do.
    This freedom too is part of the reason why the game have the amount of players that actually have.

I remind you that by my side Ive suggested multiple stuffs including the option to close the training for 7*'s for those who don't promote.
    I remind you too that the moderators of this forum are not part of the Nordeus company but if you wanna do a crowdfunding and make me president by buying me the Company I promise some cool changes.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is not my problem if you don't wanna understand that tanking is a real option of the game.
    The game do the competitions in relation with the AvQ then, and you are saying it by yourself, +1000 posts, or how do you think that many of the old players still playing nowadays? because they -me included- dont wanna lose our team in quality terms and I imagine that time to time at least by my side since 2011 I had other things to do.
    This freedom too is part of the reason why the game have the amount of players that actually have.

I remind you that by my side Ive suggested multiple stuffs including the option to close the training for 7*'s for those who don't promote.
    I remind you too that the moderators of this forum are not part of the Nordeus company but if you wanna do a crowdfunding and make me president by buying me the Company I promise some cool changes.
    the problem for me is when tankers pick and choose different league opponents to play properly against, you have your reasons for tanking and if the game allows it then that's your choice to make I guess, as long as you don't try to manipulate the league you're in if all you want to play in is the cups and associations, I can think of no good reason to suddenly play a league game properly to stop some stranger winning their league

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    the problem for me is when tankers pick and choose different league opponents to play properly against, you have your reasons for tanking and if the game allows it then that's your choice to make I guess, as long as you don't try to manipulate the league you're in if all you want to play in is the cups and associations, I can think of no good reason to suddenly play a league game properly to stop some stranger winning their league
    Yeah, we see this continuously, too as we use the same team for FAs and there's only one place where to set the formation, can happen that a good team tanking finally decides the league title because plays with the right formation vs a top team.

And yes, it is annoying, Ive seen by myself some managers in low levels playing with 3 teams in the same league, but in the end, it is not so easy, because how you wanna do it? there are too much stuffs that really are so hard to control, because these include the decision of the managers, play or not to play -and how to play- and if you change the mechanics other issues will appear, we've seen this again and again.

Look now, after the changes in the training XP winning, many people is programming almost 50 friendlies per day, nd this comes from a re-selling issue, that had an attempt of fixing by setting a cap of 340% in the skills.... and then we always face the same scenario, people try to find the way to obtain a benefit and exploit the game, and this has been like this since 2010 lol

I will keep my position always, regarding the tanking, as Ive always tried to be coherent with what I suggest and what I defend. So, tanking -losing matches intentionally to keep a level- should stay, as a way to be alive inside T11 and keep a active or semi active team, then as always;
    .I'm not agree with the league draw system
    -I think that a 2nd team should be used for FAs
    .I think training should be closed if no promotion for 7*'s or^8*, and Ive always defended that the building and training levels should decrease too.

etc..
    Last edited by khris; 07-01-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and who said that moderator's job is to make suggestions ?
    My duty is to move forward the suggestions or issues of the game from other members to the adms

and moderate some posts, like yours as usual
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    Sadly the freedom of the tanking option like anything else is abused. I can see how it could be "good" in an ideal world. Separate from rival. Chance to have a break/holiday without team turning to sh*t in your absence. I imagine khris and niko use it to have a more restful season and play consistent formations to keep their league integrity fair.However there are many users who do not use it this way. Most seasons over the last year I've either had a tanker d*ck around in the league or multiple tanker in other comps resulting in them having 30% stronger team than others in cup or cl which is ridiculous. For these reasons I would say tanking needs addressing. It's been the one biggest thing to p*ss me off in this game. Also all these exploits seem to exist in this game and not others. Nordeus can't sort themselves out and don't really have a clue half the time what they are doing. Too slow to fix loopholes also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-01-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    pcmacdaniel, maloukees and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Thats true. Every change against any exploit has given a negative response. Not helped the changes are accompanied by bugs of course.

Also nordeus match making an issue. For me game needs a mega clean up. Remove inactive teams. Merge servers. Merge some levels if need be to help higher levels. Then stop the +1 unfair draws. Eliminate tanking. And draws based on best eleven. Game is not called Top Fourteen lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I really like the idea of a server merge. I'm at level 48 and I play against the same teams every season, a little more variety would be nice. Maybe an all CL winners competitions consisting of only managers from one level.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Another option would be, no promotion, +1lv league, if 2nd season,+2lvls... Or, if +120% +1lv, if +140, +2lvls... Till +3lvls...

Famous
    Another option would be, no promotion, +1lv league, if 2nd season,+2lvls... Or, if +120% +1lv, if +140, +2lvls... Till +3lvls...
    Khris, those proposals would lead to punishing the innocent.

Under the first scenario, a manager that takes a break from top eleven for a couple season, no login, no farming, genuinely does not play for a couple months. They could be stuck as a 5* team in a league with several teams around 140% because of playing +2 levels.

Under the second scenario, there will be several token buyers and free players playing in 1+ level league.
    khris likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Khris, those proposals would lead to punishing the innocent.

Under the first scenario, a manager that takes a break from top eleven for a couple season, no login, no farming, genuinely does not play for a couple months. They could be stuck as a 5* team in a league with several teams around 140% because of playing +2 levels.

Under the second scenario, there will be several token buyers and free players playing in 1+ level league.
    We are always in circles.... because, if I use tokens, so I spend, the game itself punishes me decreasing the AvQ of my team, if I face in the league, teams of a similar avq... too if I buy the team at the beginning of the season it feels like a robbery because I can spend 50, 100 or even 200euros in a team that next season, for sure will play +1 levels, in cup maybe +2,3.. ... and equal avq teams again...

If, to keep a quality in relation with the 80% market, doing it like now when the +100% teams face a CL of +1 level, then, good teams are punished.
    If, theres a tanker or token buyer, playing in the league of many managers, it is unfair, because..¿? ohh option 1, he pay tokens and I won't to be with him, or, -ohh, to save $$$ and dont spend tokens but keep the team alive, he tanks, Im so happy for him cause he saves money but, I won't him in my league, "because tanking is cheating" ,,, ye, then we go again with that not valid argument xDDD

Then we can say, oke, keep the levels, no league +1L, cl+1 etc but merge the non promoted teams and make them play together, and we will see a load of arguments too xDDD

Punish, bad.
    Allow, bad.
    that's the final conclusion :')

Dreamer
    We are always in circles.... because, if I use tokens, so I spend, the game itself punishes me decreasing the AvQ of my team, if I face in the league, teams of a similar avq... too if I buy the team at the beginning of the season it feels like a robbery because I can spend 50, 100 or even 200euros in a team that next season, for sure will play +1 levels, in cup maybe +2,3.. ... and equal avq teams again...

If, to keep a quality in relation with the 80% market, doing it like now when the +100% teams face a CL of +1 level, then, good teams are punished.
    If, theres a tanker or token buyer, playing in the league of many managers, it is unfair, because..¿? ohh option 1, he pay tokens and I won't to be with him, or, -ohh, to save $$$ and dont spend tokens but keep the team alive, he tanks, Im so happy for him cause he saves money but, I won't him in my league, "because tanking is cheating" ,,, ye, then we go again with that not valid argument xDDD

Then we can say, oke, keep the levels, no league +1L, cl+1 etc but merge the non promoted teams and make them play together, and we will see a load of arguments too xDDD

Punish, bad.
    Allow, bad.
    that's the final conclusion :')
    at least you're staying positive lol
    khris likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast