Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Dear Nordeus.. its me again...once more i will speak bad language cause you are morons...i played a game with and equal team..i had ball possesion...i had 4 chances. tet a tet...and i scored NONE ZERO....and the dude... he made one FREE kick... with a single player no special kicker...and he scored and i lost 1-0...and i ask you ..you f@cking retards and morons...whats is your job.. as gm's and Techicicians in this f@cking game that you dear to call it simular to football manager... you f@cking morons....this game is full of otbugs and thousands have issues....fix it..or delete the game ...and stop brake our balls....i lost 1st position once more cause of youns stupidity...and ofc..not to mention that i had system that countered his 3-4-3 ..from Top eleven forum players....seriously..you are a bunch of losers and idiots....ADIOS morons
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    Dear Nordeus.. its me again...once more i will speak bad language cause you are morons...i played a game with and equal team..i had ball possesion...i had 4 chances. tet a tet...and i scored NONE ZERO....and the dude... he made one FREE kick... with a single player no special kicker...and he scored and i lost 1-0...and i ask you ..you f@cking retards and morons...whats is your job.. as gm's and Techicicians in this f@cking game that you dear to call it simular to football manager... you f@cking morons....this game is full of otbugs and thousands have issues....fix it..or delete the game ...and stop brake our balls....i lost 1st position once more cause of youns stupidity...and ofc..not to mention that i had system that countered his 3-4-3 ..from Top eleven forum players....seriously..you are a bunch of losers and idiots....ADIOS morons
    Gee I have watched many a game over the years and that happens in real life, Look at Sunderland 1973 FA Cup final and 1976 Southampton v Man United to realise that upsets happen, maybe you should used subs, changed tactics in game...anyway I have nothing to do with Nords... chill out and enjoy the game bud, its computer generated and as such some luck does apply, dust yourself down and plan for your next match.
    Jorath13 likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Falcao injured for 6 days
    The worst moment of this season comes here as Falcao, a key player and AEPRE FC's fan favorite, have been injured in last league match aganist BLR FC. The manager saws this moment and is very upset. Hope that AEPRE FC can do anything to get him back to training.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Gee I have watched many a game over the years and that happens in real life, Look at Sunderland 1973 FA Cup final and 1976 Southampton v Man United to realise that upsets happen, maybe you should used subs, changed tactics in game...anyway I have nothing to do with Nords... chill out and enjoy the game bud, its computer generated and as such some luck does apply, dust yourself down and plan for your next match.
    These are the replies that I hate the most.

upsets happen in real life...blah blah blah...change your tactics...blah blah blah...I hear that all the time.

He is NOT looking for consolation or compassion. He is venting and the least you could do is acknowledge it as what it is instead of patting him on the back and telling him that tomorrow is another day and the sun will shine.

This game has its moments and it is too bad they are few and far between. He is absolutely correct in that there are some bugs that are ruining the enjoyment of this game. Patronizing someone is not the best way to deal with this.
    aiureah and Jorath13 like this.

I cant enjoy the game DUDe if this GAme... makes me... Irritated and nervous... i make refresh on players i make bids bla bla bla.. i make a good team each time and for what ..? FOr making 4-5 chances to SCORe and . score ZERo and my opponent with a GHOST team.... makes 1 chance and SCORE? i am sick of this each time.. i cant enjoy the game Like this. cause its full of lies and ****s.. and noone gives attention like they should be.....at least to take the Draw ....NO.. from 82-89 i made 2 chances tet a tet .. and all.. out of GOAL or COrner kick.. no way dude.. this lie must end.. and the other guy washt EVEn on... i had the BALL possesion the ALL time... its unfair..

Cracicot.. seriously. you dont Even help.... i dont want someone to tell me i am right.. i know i am F@Cking right.. its not happended to me ALSO.. i want something to be DONE to this f@Cking game .... for FAck shake... something must be done finally.. its unfair for ALL those users to brake their ballz for those.. bugs.. iif nordeus dont CARe .. make an announcement and tell us CANT FIX IT or something... not expect enything.. with each retard that its technicician or somethin like that ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    Cracicot.. seriously. you dont Even help.... i dont want someone to tell me i am right.. i know i am F@Cking right.. its not happended to me ALSO.. i want something to be DONE to this f@Cking game .... for FAck shake... something must be done finally.. its unfair for ALL those users to brake their ballz for those.. bugs.. iif nordeus dont CARe .. make an announcement and tell us CANT FIX IT or something... not expect enything.. with each retard that its technicician or somethin like that ....
    I wasnt trying to help at all. Your results dont concern me. I commented on that persons lack of perception and understanding. Then I commented that these results are too common now as the game engine is sucking very bad these days.
    Yinhung likes this.

The more I play this game, the worse it is. This game is utter bull****, no comment.
    The Vent Thread-wtf.jpg
    He even had a ****ing higher possession in some cases! What the **** is this? I'm playing at home +3%, plus I'm watching +8%. He had only one for 2%. And even with his retarded formation, he managed to ****ing BEAT ME...
    Whole team has maximum morale apart from one, maximum energy, yet I lose. Yesterday I lost too, against a team with 6 stars less (average). Today this. My team from the start of this season can't win a game against ****ing weaker team. What the ****ing hell?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HoralkaEU View Post
    The more I play this game, the worse it is. This game is utter bull****, no comment.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	7936
    He even had a ****ing higher possession in some cases! What the **** is this? I'm playing at home +3%, plus I'm watching +8%. He had only one for 2%. And even with his retarded formation, he managed to ****ing BEAT ME...
    Whole team has maximum morale apart from one, maximum energy, yet I lose. Yesterday I lost too, against a team with 6 stars less (average). Today this. My team from the start of this season can't win a game against ****ing weaker team. What the ****ing hell?
    yes it sucks, but you should have taken out a defender and put another man in midfield and you would have had a better result. 3-1-4-2 should have beaten him. 3DC vs his 1 ST, 1DMC vs his 1 AMC....choose better formations to give you the best chance at winning.....

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HoralkaEU View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	7936
    Lower the ticket price by a $1 to get 5% possession.

Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast