Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steveuk38 View Post
    Why are the scout players capped at 6 stars I'm level 16 and the teams no better than I had at level 8 level 16 players should be at least 8 or 9 stars

They're 6 stars fr that level as Cat says. Your 6* players would appear as 7* to a level 15, 8* to a level 14 etc
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

my team rating 79.3- GF 12 GA 8

other teams
    sexy girl rating 76 - GF 23 GA 4
    club andel rating 77- GF 25 GA 5
    mdr rating 70 - GF 20 GA 7

i cant seem to score goals and most my team are getting 7,8 s
    i lost to a rating of 65 could not belive it 3-0 had 60 per possesion and 19 shots ummm

https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/...0&fb_bmpos=2_0

is there someone who can deal with this??? this is a stupid game error i should be the winner!
    The Vent Thread-untitled.jpg
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    What you want is called pay to win model and for the most part you already have it with top eleven, so if your still struggling after spending huge amounts perhaps you should question your skill level rather than ask for more scope to throw money at winning. As for separate leagues for paying players I would vote for that so that you can compare equal skill levels at the game rather than how quickly you can draw your wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    What you want is called pay to win model and for the most part you already have it with top eleven, so if your still struggling after spending huge amounts perhaps you should question your skill level rather than ask for more scope to throw money at winning. As for separate leagues for paying players I would vote for that so that you can compare equal skill levels at the game rather than how quickly you can draw your wallet.
    I am afraid you missed my point mate..Id be more than happy to play pay to win T11 if that was the same game for everyone and if i get out spent and never won a game then fine by me.....But id also be just as happy to except a non paying version of the game where every player had a restricted amount of tokens and no allowance to buy any more...

What i don't see the point off is the current mix of paying and non paying players that Nordeus then have to rig results for, in order to keep them half interested. Better to have a competition for paying and non paying players on separate servers.
    Obviously Nordeus set it up this way. Like all this type of pay to play games there's a free to play entry level to get you involved but eventually they like all theses so called free to play games, they want you to spend your money.
    But artificial meddling on the part of Nordeus for me causes more grips and vents than it saves...
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wewsupra View Post

i cant seem to score goals and most my team are getting 7,8 s

https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/...0&fb_bmpos=2_0
    Same here mate but i'm winning 1-0's

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Just have your tactics/arrows set a bit better and that will not happen loosing against as you so eloquently put piss poor bot teams.......as someone once said on here YOUR MANAGER...YOU MANAGE
    Understand where you're coming from as far as being the manager is concerned but even when all tactics are spot on i.e. arrows, subs etc you still can't account for getting kicked off the park, losing players to injury ( especially players you can't sub as you don't have a spare striker as your other 2 were injured in previous 2 games). Look I'm all for upsets in the game but until the GE makes it a fair/equal system and doesn't automatically assume the game result then it will always piss players off. The GE does not randomise injuries, it is always to the players who have been in form, are highest stars and play in important positions, and are normally players that have recently been bought. I have 3 MC's and a ST out injured ranging from 16 days to 3 days. All were playing well but now main ST out for 1/2 season with broken leg. Look at the end of the day it's a game I know that but it's a game that could be so much better if the GE was a bit fairer. I can honestly say that this season so far has been the worst so far. I may be top of the league again but cup comp is not worth entering. i don't even bother anymore as I know that I'll get knocked out in the first 2 rounds. Cest La Vie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    I am afraid you missed my point mate..Id be more than happy to play pay to win T11 if that was the same game for everyone and if i get out spent and never won a game then fine by me.....But id also be just as happy to except a non paying version of the game where every player had a restricted amount of tokens and no allowance to buy any more...

What i don't see the point off is the current mix of paying and non paying players that Nordeus then have to rig results for, in order to keep them half interested. Better to have a competition for paying and non paying players on separate servers.
    Obviously Nordeus set it up this way. Like all this type of pay to play games there's a free to play entry level to get you involved but eventually they like all theses so called free to play games, they want you to spend your money.
    But artificial meddling on the part of Nordeus for me causes more grips and vents than it saves...
    Exactly. This meddling NGE is horrible at the best of times and produces completely illogical results so frequently, it makes me question the intelligence of management for allowing this to happen.

I recommend the 35T leagues, although I never join one myself, simply because I really dont care anymore. Nordeus has taken all the fun from this game and now I just play it because I am bored.

nordeus...FIX THE ****ING GAME YOU ****ING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

look at this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do something about this ****ing game engine !!!!
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Don't know if you wanna try. Stop watching when your team play against sucked team. My team usually won big when I did. They scored less when I supported them.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast