Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Learn to play it the hard way!!! Like us... This is how u can be a better manager. Not by just buying tokens and scouts and then crushing weaker opponents who don't by tokens and play fair!!! BTW, u r the one who thinks u r the best manager ever on lvl 4. Think again!!! And I am not speaking of myself being the best manager. Everyone on this forum knows about who it is. I Rest My Case!!!!!!!!!!!
    No is not you. If I lost 7 games in a row to inferior opponents, I would feel like a total loser and an embarrassment to the supporters. I would have done the right thing and resigned. Vatsa, do the right thing. Think of all the supporters at your club and their protests towards you. Looks pretty ugly on TV I tell you. :S

More possession - lose
    More shots on target - lose.

both times i was watching but the opposition manager wasn't.

Lost to a team after battering them and they had several 1 star players. It's lvl 7 and there's no sense in tactics or player performance. A team playing through the middle with no width other than fullback beats my team which can match him in the midfield, has 5 star wingers and is superior ? I can counter his midfield but he can't counter my wingers

What's the f*!king point ?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-28-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Rookie
    My issues are teams without full formations winning games and too many bot teams for the number of players in this game. It is absurd a team fielding 5-6 players are outscoring and winning games. If a person can't fill their squad on the field the game should be forfeit and score should be number of players missing to zero. If a person repeatedly doesn't field a full squad they should be removed from game so people genuinely interested in playing can fully enjoy their efforts of putting together a squad especially when we are spending money to do so. Also, I've fairly consistently lost to teams of lesser quality players. While I can appreciate that a lower team can beat any team on a given day, to do so consistently is unrealistic and discouraging to keep playing this game. I realize other factors such as using your training/resting effects the play of your team it does not explain losing to a team of mostly 2/3 or 3/4 star players when my team is mostly 4/5 with a few 3's interspersed. I'm a level a level 3 player in my 4th season by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    No is not you. If I lost 7 games in a row to inferior opponents, I would feel like a total loser and an embarrassment to the supporters. I would have done the right thing and resigned. Vatsa, do the right thing. Think of all the supporters at your club and their protests towards you. Looks pretty ugly on TV I tell you. :S
    Maybe u r one of those who would break the tv seeing the protests. tbh I actually posted against u, as many have already done, just to start a conversation. So, first of all, if u see 99% people playing agree that there are rubbish decisions as many times useless teams win against stronger ones!!! After all these losses, I won against a team 3Q better than me. What different thing did I do??? I countered his formation as always, played the same tactics. All my best players were playing on right positions and in the match be4 dat and I won 4-0!!! Ya, if u buy loads of tokens just to buy scouts and private train, you ought to win 3 seasons continuous trebles as all the other teams have 35T budget and can't afford to even play against teams 4 stars higher than them. And, even the most useless and inexperienced managers can win against teams 4 stars lower than them as there is nothing to do!!! If even a 3 yo manages barca against my school team, still barca will win. cmmon man. And whats the fun in winning trebles after trebles using teams that leaves other managers with no other options than to cross their fingers and hope for their gd not to be affected much. U said that u cant bid in normal auctions as it is 'too difficult'. that's the fun of the game. That is a part of being a successful manager if u can buy the players u need frm the auctions. If u cant, then u r just the one who can play it easy, build teams with no hardwork put in and then flaunt their victories. And if u don't understand things that have been said properly, then let me repeat- I said," I am not the best manager and everyone on the forum knows who the best manager is." I wudn't like to take hi name in this conversation with unworthy people like u. And I stated in my other post, I lost against 4-3-3 when I used 4-1-2-1-2 nd with all the correct tactics when my opponent was 3Q weaker than me. I used my logic and thought that 4-1-2-1-2 has to be the best. I lost and then checked on the tactics and formation forum about how to beat 4-3-3 and all the answers there say 4-1-2-1-2 nd!!! So it wasn't my mistake. And if it was and off day, it can't repeat in the second leg. it was what many people have experiences- game engine problem!!! Amd obviously, nordeous has to keep some ppl like u happy by letting u win as when all others abandon the game, there r still other fanatics who spend money like idiots!!! :P

Cud have written much more above but I have important things to do as well than to just waste time here
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes10 View Post
    More possession - lose
    More shots on target - lose.

both times i was watching but the opposition manager wasn't.

Lost to a team after battering them and they had several 1 star players. It's lvl 7 and there's no sense in tactics or player performance. A team playing through the middle with no width other than fullback beats my team which can match him in the midfield, has 5 star wingers and is superior ? I can counter his midfield but he can't counter my wingers

What's the f*!king point ?
    See this Mr. Tim Young!!! I am not alone!!! Maybe u r!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-28-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Congrats nordeous!!! Owing to your hard work, you have been able to get one person finally who actually takes the game that seriously. Protests on tv, huh. Oh my God, change the channel for god's sake!!!

Rookie
    my squad GK 34 1-on-1, DC 30,28,16, DC/DMC 23,23, DML/ML 24, DMR/MR 25, AMC 25 Shadow, ST 18,24(1-on-1) vs GK 20, MC 25drib,24Play, 25drib, ST 19 1-on-1, 4 SUBS MC 20,19, AML/ML 20Play, ST 20, 5 RES AML/ML 19Play, DR 19, AML/AMC 20, GK 19, MC 19 and I lose 2-0 on home turf. This is getting out of control. ALL PLAYERS WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SET UP PROPERLY NEED TO BE REMOVED. Three teams in my league don't set up and/or use illegal formations and I lose to them after spending my time to pick players from auction/scout and setting up and training/resting is BS BS BS! This just happened at noon today after just venting about this issue. STEAMING RIGHT NOW
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MadbullJT View Post
    my squad GK 34 1-on-1, DC 30,28,16, DC/DMC 23,23, DML/ML 24, DMR/MR 25, AMC 25 Shadow, ST 18,24(1-on-1) vs GK 20, MC 25drib,24Play, 25drib, ST 19 1-on-1, 4 SUBS MC 20,19, AML/ML 20Play, ST 20, 5 RES AML/ML 19Play, DR 19, AML/AMC 20, GK 19, MC 19 and I lose 2-0 on home turf. This is getting out of control. ALL PLAYERS WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SET UP PROPERLY NEED TO BE REMOVED. Three teams in my league don't set up and/or use illegal formations and I lose to them after spending my time to pick players from auction/scout and setting up and training/resting is BS BS BS! This just happened at noon today after just venting about this issue. STEAMING RIGHT NOW
    I have another one like me, my. young. Find your supporters, I will make my army!!!
    CarlTaut likes this.

As I said, you may be the one who breaks the tv when he sees these 'protests of angry fans', I choose to change the channel.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast