Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Rookie
    I just got eliminated from the Champions League at the group stage.

With 12 points!

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post

With 12 points!
    I also got eliminated from CL as well. The final which is set at home of JF is just a dream now...thanks to the 1-0 NGE troll at home

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

12 points, that is tough!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Here my first really sick bad game and i didn't even loose:

The Vent Thread-fake.jpg

2 times yellow/red...totally sick i have 80% possession...they didn't even have enough balltime to get fouled that much...

But...ofc i have 1/8 finals coming up tonight and half my top 11 is now on form 6...Murphy says hi.

Well i think i know whom i have to thank for that ...but you know what? I don't give a damn and still won't give you a single dime

Edit: forgot to say that ofc it was the most important league game at this time and i was only veryyyy little favorite...

Edit2: Oh and sure i used countertactics and opponent didn't sub the injured player until like 85 mins in...sooooo realistic

Edit3: now what really bothers me is not the result but that there is no communication from developer side. If they only would read once in this forum they would know that there is a lot work to do. And i'm pretty sure they do, so the only solution is that they just simply don't care.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-06-2013 at 09:54 AM.
    cracicot likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Im pretty sure all of what youve told him is wrong. Your team quality only affects your cup draw, not your league or champs league, i know this to be true. Im also 95% sure that the game engine recognizes unused skill points (points you have but have not yet been added), even if that is true it would only affect your cup draw so doesnt really matter.

If im wrong, apologies in advance, hopfully some one can shed a lil more light on this?? July Forth??
    Can someone put any comment on that. After reading the first info I've started to save up skill points after reading that and I've no idea what to do with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post

With 12 points!
    Team X 4-0-2
    Team Y 4-0-2
    ===========
    YOU 4-0-2
    Team Z 0-0-6

It's very unlucky to get eliminated with 12 points because thats the highest points you can get without qualifying. I've seen a team qualify from one of my groups once with just 5 points.

July Fourth 6-0-0
    Team A 1-2-3
    ===========
    Team B 1-2-3
    Team C 1-2-3
    Cat Harrison and Piemaster like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Team X 4-0-2
    Team Y 4-0-2
    ===========
    YOU 4-0-2
    Team Z 0-0-6

It's very unlucky to get eliminated with 12 points because thats the highest points you can get without qualifying. I've seen a team qualify from one of my groups once with just 5 points.

July Fourth 6-0-0
    Team A 1-2-3
    ===========
    Team B 1-2-3
    Team C 1-2-3
    good reason

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

Top Eleven can be very engaging and nobody likes to lose. Since even negative feedback is feedback, we don't want to take away people's ability to voice their thoughts. However, as people have recently taken this a bit too far, and regular discussion is suffering, we'll attempt something new and see how it goes.

Feel free to use this thread as a means to vent about something that happened in Top Eleven, but do not insult other players or groups.

If new threads still pop-up, they will be locked. Feel free to direct people here instead.

For those those who wish to offer ideas, suggestion, or constructive feedback, the rest of the forum offers enough opportunity to do so.

I'll start first:

All tokens I earn go to waste because I lose 9/10 auctions on my server. It's impossible for me to get new players.
    I quit playing (Am leaning at starting again though...) because of the amount of games I lost to rubbish teams - mine were stacked with 5 & 6 star players yet opposition had a weird formation with only mostly 3 star players and a couple of 4 star players..

I get formation can win games but some were just well out there that in a normal game would never win...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    Can someone put any comment on that. After reading the first info I've started to save up skill points after reading that and I've no idea what to do with it...
    From what I have read, and from what other experienced posters have posted, apparently the troll engine takes the quality of your top 14 players for determining your cup draw.

I am not sure about many things in this game because the F******g devs and/or S******d management wont release any significant information on their game to confirm or deny what we have already theorized.

I started to save up my skill points a few seasons ago since I was put in bad cup draws vs stronger, higher level managers. Since I started saving, I have had easier cup draws. Maybe others have not had as favourable cup draws as myself, but I have still not won it but have come closer than before. I am now in the 1/4 finals for 2 of the past 3 seasons, so it does seem to have a better effect.

The drawback is that your players dont get better throughout the season, when they need it the most.

This is less of a vent than an informational post, but to make it a vent: Nordeus sucks in terms of their cup draw process....and many other things as well, but I am not wasting time venting about them here and now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Team X 4-0-2
    Team Y 4-0-2
    ===========
    YOU 4-0-2
    Team Z 0-0-6

July Fourth 6-0-0
    Team A 1-2-3
    ===========
    Team B 1-2-3
    Team C 1-2-3
    Yeah that's why I made my first visit to the vent thread

I think the lowest number of points with which you can qualify is 4

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast