Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

The cup has become a waste of time. Don't even bother fielding a legal formation, because whoever gives the Nordeus staff the best head wins.
    aiureah, cracicot and dv8r like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    The cup has become a waste of time. Don't even bother fielding a legal formation, because whoever gives the Nordeus staff the best head wins.
    I am out of the cup after 8-1 over both legs. facking guy bought 6 scouts yesterday before the first game.

now i can focus on the real competitions.

whats with all the ****ty scouts?
    havent had a single scout ending on 4/9 for ages now
    and the second highest ones are crappy 28/29 year olds
    there is always only one 22 and 23 year old and they always have the lowest quality

i would be willing to spend 50 tokens but there have to be better scouts

Nordeus and topeleven is a joke. Are you ****in serious? Just look at the photo I attach. Just tell people that if you don't buy tokens you don't have any hope. But stop this ****in joke. (I made the substitution immediately but the machine decided to make it after 4 goals at 11 minutes. Please bitches). The Vent Thread-top11.jpg

Addicted
    i am playing a league game. both teams are using 4-4-2. My team is 5 stars stronger in average.

Result? He leads 3-0 and is crushing me.

what the f*ck? How is that possible? there's no way it's about counter-formation and it's not corners/freekicks that he scored from. 3 normal goals. I hate this game more every season

First Season Loss

The Vent Thread-bs-loss-2.pngThe Vent Thread-bs-loss-3.jpgThe Vent Thread-bs-loss.jpg

So apparently there's a handicap in this game where the lower quality team gets complete control over the game; even if you're the only one watching the match and your team gains more possession. Love the fact that the game injured my best player on the pitch 6 minutes in. And once I made a change on the pitch, he instantly scored. To which the only explanation the game had was that the dude struck from distance. So in the middle of halftime I knew I had to make a change. So I switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation and went went attacking formation. Then one of his midfielders got injured in the 75th minute. You'd think I'd be able to score with him one man down. WRONG! Nothing else happened after than and we didn't even get a scoring chance.

What a scripted game that was. Almost worst than EA standards. Complete piss take that I lost to a lower quality team at home. Not to mention for some reason half my team had a 5 match rating and his nothing-special striker was Man of the Match. How the hell am I going to win my league with games like that? And it's not just me in the league. The #1 position in my league is held by someone with a 5 star GK with the rest of his lineup full of 2 star players; won his first match by four goals.

Damn, and I used up the last of my cellphone power during class just to spectate that match. All for nothing.
    Yinhung likes this.

I have an upcoming CL match and it say Facebook Is Not Responding!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

STOP WITH THE MASSIVE INJURIES!
    every time I see a "<enter name> tripped the attacker" or "<enter name> with a late challenge on the attacker" I sense it's 50% injury and it's ****ed up. players almost never get injured from a single tackle, and it happens once or twice in every single match I mean come on..

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    STOP WITH THE MASSIVE INJURIES!
    every time I see a "<enter name> tripped the attacker" or "<enter name> with a late challenge on the attacker" I sense it's 50% injury and it's ****ed up. players almost never get injured from a single tackle, and it happens once or twice in every single match I mean come on..
    lol, evrytime I see that I pray my player did not get injured...
    Maor23 likes this.

Got A 4* Youth player this morning, turns out to be a position I didn't need.

Would of signed him up if he been a defender or a MC or ML.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast