Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Dreamer
    I always sub carded players, if it happens in 1st half he's off at the half time break, if I see he gets another foul he's off right away, even if its the 5th minute of the match.

I'm not used to get cards because of the easy tackling.
    During the first 4 seasons I got 2 reds per season.

But now is's different.
    Me and one of my T11 friends, the one I can talk to, have the same feeling: injuries and cards are more and more frequent this season.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    Goodbye guys... I have quitted T11.

Yesterday and today got total of 9 injuries.. right.. that's 4 in one match and 5 in the other match and also lost to a smaller weak team in cup.

That's over for me in this game.. all they need is money and there is no challenge. Get tokens tokens tokens tokens and win win win I don't see any challenge.

My last post.
    Last edited by RealM; 05-14-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Goodbye guys... I have quitted T11.

Yesterday and today got total of 9 injuries.. right.. that's 4 in one match and 5 in the other match and also lost to a smaller weak team in cup.

That's over for me in this game.. all they need is money and there is no challenge. Get tokens tokens tokens tokens and win win win I don't see any challenge.

My last post.
    That must be the fault of your team.

Banned
    Why the hell is there no DC/DR/DL or any defender on my neg list? Not only have I never been able to negotiate with ANYONE since they are never on my server, but now there are hardly any players worth it.

yet another negative thing about this game.

I'm currently level 2. P10 W10. I'm finding out now very quickly that my players are getting injured too easily. For example. I lost an important player for 5 days due to injury. When he was fit, 100% health, he played 55 minutes of his 1st game back and got injured for 12 days. A bit harsh!!!

Also, These bot robot teams are a joke. Not only do they seem to win even when the stats are against them they don't upgrade anything hence other teams injuries. Why can't the bot robot teams forfeit the game so as its just the true gamers that play this game.

Finally, why spend all that money and time upgrading the U21 to find out that you have to then spend an arm and a leg on tokens to get a player you've waited 20 odd days for? Surely as we've spent all that money and time they should just slot into the team??

Great game just needs some common sense!!!

I LOVE when you're players get injured, booked or sent off without the commentary "telling/saying" why for or how.... They seem to "just" get injured,booked or sent off as a miracle from above.... As well as teams: abandoned, robotboot, weaker,mediocre and those who play with illegal formation manages to beat a 7* or 8* team or get a draw.

Last season I buy any Tokens, just to much bullsh*t and dirt under the fingernails in this game.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Pro
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...se-please.html

Humor, highly frowned upon it seems..........

Pro
    Also, love how the vent thread is working, theyve managed to resovle zero issues that have been complained about for months! clearly some one took the admin job so as to go on a hitler style power trip and close threads!
    cracicot likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Why the hell is there no DC/DR/DL or any defender on my neg list? Not only have I never been able to negotiate with ANYONE since they are never on my server, but now there are hardly any players worth it.

yet another negative thing about this game.
    The problem with seeing that type of player is that, more than likely, it will be a pure token buyer that would never even consider selling them (especially if the player has a real name as well) unless you offered something absolutely ridiculous.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast