Thread: Smartphone.

Smartphone.

I am using smartphone app and I have received bids on players how can I view these bids? Also if I can't refuse them using the app it won't automatically accept bid after a certain amount of time will it?

Another question I have training points that can be assigned to player who has been bidded on but won't let me assign. Will I ever be able to assign the while I can't reject bids?

Help be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudders View Post

Another question I have training points that can be assigned to player who has been bidded on but won't let me assign. Will I ever be able to assign the while I can't reject bids?

Help be appreciated.
    Yes once bid is rejected

I am using smartphone app and I have received bids on players how can I view these bids? Also if I can't refuse them using the app it won't automatically accept bid after a certain amount of time will it?

Help be appreciated.
    No you carn't that based on a sumsung s3

but you can download the t11 facebook app to your phone and reject that way.

I'm using I phone will the bid not just reject itself after a certain time period?

I'm using I phone will the bid not just reject itself after a certain time period?
    yes once the 24hr time is up

Cheers for the advice. One my fav ever players played for the boro. All the best for season.