Thread: I need some explications...

Dreamer

I need some explications...

hi, i'm in level 5, i finish 1st in level 1, 2nd in level 2, 1st in level 3 and 2nd in level 4.

With time, i always take new players for to be better. Today, average quality of my team is 34.
    but some things are make me crazy and need you explain me...

- already, i have always in league strong team (as my quality average) and have friends with quality 25 and a league like him, not strong... Fo example, in level 5, i loose my 3 last match.... never happen in past! and i have players with 5 stars etc... my frien quality 25, win his 3 last game in same level.... why my league is always strong ?? it's calculate on my average quality ?? it's not normal!!! barcelone don't play against team like barcelone every week!

- 2n things, most important, i buy players better, with quality 44 etc.... But they play worse!! note are 5 or 6!! and my player with 3 stars have note 7! I buy 2 goalkeepers, note 4 and 5, they are quality 44! every time team shoot they score!!not possible! how to be sure players i buy is good ?? Quality seems to say nothing! When i buy a player is playing bad, why ?? it's better quality and same position!!so why ??

Explain me all that please, i don't understand!! loose 3 matchs never happens to me!! i don't understant why better players play worse that olders ??! i need you!!

Pro
    your post made me laugh, awesome.

1st - your friend is on a different server. It's the luck of a draw, you got the short end of the stick, nothing you can do about it.

2nd - try seeing statistics tab of the players you buy, it might give you an idea. I don't know why that happens to you, for the most part my better players get better ratings.

Dreamer
    1. so it's only chance.... i'm very not lucky -)

2. i look quality players... i play by itunes on ipad and on application, not see notes players! just his skills... when player have quality 44 , and old player quality 30, it's better in attack, defense and physical! so i take it! i think he will be better ....and no... what's the problem ? who can help me ??

that's a bit of a gamble because some players will play worse than others no matter what. I don't know exactly why but that's just the way it is..
    I also had an MC that played really bad, so I just sacked him. my DR once played bad (always 5 rating) but then I started putting a lot of points in his attack and he started getting 7 and 8 all the time.

Dreamer
    yes, i don't understand! all my new players have only 6 in note and 5 goalkeepers!! i don't want to sack all my team!! if he is better quality, it would play better!! an administrator who can explain me what to do ????

Dreamer
    Match of the day... all my players with 6 and 5 stars have bad notes...and 2 and 3 stars are good (7) but i loose...
    someone can help me ???

administrator please ??? Help me!

Banned
    lucky you,
    my league's not interesting for me because there are 2 19Q teams, only 1 that match our quality avg (lvl 5 too), and win with big score at first two league match.

Dreamer
    Today i play against team 29 quality average, no 5 stars, me i am 35 quality, 4 players with 5 stars, 1 player with 6 stars.... Same formation with my oposent, and i loose 3-1!!! My players have note 5 or 6...... What´s the problem ??? I dont understand!! Pease help me.....

Banned
    1-st you have bad luck with draw
    2-nd again bad luck with players try to change them 1 by 1 and pray to the new are better.Also you can try to change formation with which you play

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    1-st you have bad luck with draw
    2-nd again bad luck with players try to change them 1 by 1 and pray to the new are better.Also you can try to change formation with which you play
    Ok for first, it´s second point i can change only...
    Yes i try to change players but when i go on notes of the player i want to buy, there is no note...so i dont know if it´s good or not...i search players with notes 7 or 8 or 9...

I play in 442 normal.