Thread: Robbed by this game 3 times

Robbed by this game 3 times

I have lost 2 games consecutively against teams with less levels than mine, and also drew with one which was only level 23! My level is almost 39!!! Don't give up the sorry excuse of the surprises bull**** as it doesn't buy! It's 3 matches in a frickin season! You rob me of money to make my team good and then make me frickin loose to pump up whoever you wish! I am ALWAYS knocked out of the frickin cup as well!

This is football man! ( And a little bit of random :P )
    I've also lost to 3 stars team etc, but well I still keep going, nothing to do...no result will be changed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ravaish View Post
    I have lost 2 games consecutively against teams with less levels than mine, and also drew with one which was only level 23! My level is almost 39!!! Don't give up the sorry excuse of the surprises bull**** as it doesn't buy! It's 3 matches in a frickin season! You rob me of money to make my team good and then make me frickin loose to pump up whoever you wish! I am ALWAYS knocked out of the frickin cup as well!
    there's too much like you.I do not think anyone can give you meaningful answers

like I write in every similar thread, it happens to everyone and it will happen again, if you can't stand it stop playing.

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator