Thread: many injuries

many injuries

im having lately a lot of injuries. i am lvl 3 and past 2 seasons i had almost no injuries at all. but since my 3d season started i have had like 6-7 injuries, all of them 3+ days. today i had 2 injuries, 5 and 6 days, on a match vs an inactive player with like 9-10 players on field and many of them missplaced on the field. i won 0-7, doesnt make too much sense to me to have 2 guys injured in such an easy game.

could it be only bad luck or has it anything to do with nordeous wanting me to spend more € since at the start of the season i spent a few € to get good players and some cash?

Apprentice
    Yes. You are right, they expect you to buy some more now to keep up the good form.

Rookie
    Sarkot for me is just bad luck,try to protect your best players if the match is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    Sarkot for me is just bad luck,try to protect your best players if the match is easy.
    hmmm, thats kinda true, although i have only 18 players so its kinda hard to protect many of them, but i think im gonna try this vs the weakest team on the league.

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator