Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sarkot
  • 1 Post By bobdylan

Thread: i hate auctions

Apprentice

Angry i hate auctions

everytime i go in auction and i find a good player its like only one person bids on him so i bid..... two of use are having an auction war over the player and i think im going to win becuase i have 10 tokens but i only want to use 5 on that player.... but it turns out he must have more token than me becuase he made it go up to round 11 so i couldnt bid anymore and he won.....

this is just a suggestion but hopefully it is added.... when you check a persons profile atleast let us see how much tokens they have that way we can know if we have more tokens in order to win.....

Apprentice
    That way people will spend their tokens smarter and Nordeus wouldn't want this to happen, no?

be sure to always have a good amount of tokens before entering an auction. an also try to have in mind how many tokens u are willing to spend on the player
    KoHearts likes this.

I try not spend more than 6 tokens on a player ..... Here's my tips , lvl your at decides the level limit so alway bid on the best guys cause lower teams can't reach him that means only your lvl or above can have him and to the above guys he's not that good so your narrowing down the amount of people your up against.

Next up set your alarm !
    I get up early , six in the morning . U findloads of top players and even less people to bid against .

Also buy old guys , so what if there nearly ready to retire if u get promoted there awesomeness vanishs and there average again . Least he is 31 and only cost u a few mil and average rather than a 18 year old kid who cost a fortune but now only average
    lashawn246810 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    this is just a suggestion but hopefully it is added.... when you check a persons profile atleast let us see how much tokens they have that way we can know if we have more tokens in order to win.....
    Why give the token buyers yet another advantage?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Topic closed!

Please use this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook