Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Last kick in the game goal

Rookie

Last kick in the game goal

Many times the last kick in the game ends with a goal. Especially in IC, many times there when I lead with one goal and they havent had a shot on goal at all. But with the last kick they score and I loose my free player. Same thing in cup matches with my club. But there I win some of them. I think the match engine is fixed in some way, its like its decided who shall win before the game has started.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My experience is that if few minutes after your goal, it shows an attack of your oppo ending with a goal against, usually the game (and the result) is fixed.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Sometimes my iPad loose connection with the game.. Doesnt sound strange but it always happen in 85 minute and I get the connection back in 5 sec but then the game is already over. If I didn’t loose the connection then the game would still be on. That also makes me think that the result is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Sometimes my iPad loose connection with the game.. Doesnt sound strange but it always happen in 85 minute and I get the connection back in 5 sec but then the game is already over. If I didn’t loose the connection then the game would still be on. That also makes me think that the result is fixed.
    This is a bug. It has been mentioned a few times and has happened to me too a few times, once in a SL semi 2nd leg when I needed 1 goal.

I believe the result is fixed too. You just know it’s going to happen, suddenly that progress bar shoots across and a few moments later there is a penalty or a Red Card coming. You concede in the first minute or you have a Red Card in first 4 minutes and you know that whatever you do, you’re destined to lose. His GK will get a 9+ rating and have the match of his life. You just have to roll with it when that happens.
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator