Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By Maor23
  • 1 Post By Ro Edu
  • 2 Post By Darth Sidious
  • 1 Post By Ro Edu

Thread: Disgusting users bid on the players that they have already had

Angry Disgusting users bid on the players that they have already had

Hey, have you ever find any managers bid on the players that they have already had?

Today, I spend 17 tokens to bid on a DL+DC, but I lost all because a bastard who had already had 3 DL+DCs compete that player with me.

Now I am going to write to Nordeus that every managers should have no more than 3 wing players on each wing-roles (AML/R, ML/R, DML/R, DL/R), otherwise, the players that have the highest market value in their squad will be forced to sell without any notifications for punishment.

That is, if I have 3 DL+DCs/DC+DRs, I cannot buy DLs and DRs anymore, same case for having more than 3 ML/Rs, AML/Rs, DML/Rs.

Will it be OK? I need your experiences, sharings on meeting those managers, and also your feedback to my idea.

I understand your anger but any player can buy as many DLs and as many DCs as he wants.. it's his problem, for all I care he could have a squad full of DCs, Nordeus wouldn't care either.
    KoHearts, Walphin, jey2208 and 5 others like this.

just coz you lost tokens doesn't mean that others should be limited etc ..... Even I have like 4 AMR/MR's and that is not a coincidence ,,,that's my strategy as I like to sub wingers in half time .........................and the game imitates real football ,Does the league have any restrictions ?

i do look at the jersey ,emblem , team age/value , squad and formation what player missing or need to replace , to figure out how many tokens more or less are spend on the player but as you had the bad luck to find a "stupid token buyer" that just bid without any real reason !

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    i do look at the jersey ,emblem , team age/value , squad and formation what player missing or need to replace , to figure out how many tokens more or less are spend on the player but as you had the bad luck to find a "stupid token buyer" that just bid without any real reason !
    Does jersey really do the trick in auction
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Does jersey really do the trick in auction
    for me it does because i can figure out if he buy a lot of tokens (mean over round 20 on player bid) or lower token buyer (around 10 tokens on player)
    the most does the logo for the stupid players that got scared when they see a cheap / expensive Logo !

ps. it does not count for "stupid token buyers" where having 30 tokens it`s mean to spend them all to bid one player :P
    Black Hawks likes this.

Bro Ro edu so I guess no one compete in auction against you I think I will go get a official kit
    art2980 and Black Hawks like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    do you really think buying stuff will pay off later? i have to think about it^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Bro Ro edu so I guess no one compete in auction against you I think I will go get a official kit
    totally wrong , tanks for real madrid kits !
    i do not compete with others with official jersey / logo since they spend a lot of tokens for them !
    but against me : ex. today i bid a player up to round 11 even if the other got a low team base jersey/emblem because they don`t look at my squad / jersey / logo ... and he lost (me too) today 11 tokens because he don`t use his brain (it`s sarcasm)
    Darth Sidious likes this.