Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offer completed with proof sent to support - still rejected

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Some token buyers will buy around 500T a month

so a non-token buyer with a decent brain and a lot of luck could win these competitions.
    Most will have a decent brain, but not many will have a lot of luck....

Some players in western world countries such as USA, UK, Canada have the opportunity to farm tokens for free watching videos and completig surveys or taking a paid offer like you did. I once farmed over 400T in a season just by watching videos from all the various sponsors on there, but it does vary, theres not always videos and advertisements available and it should be seen as a bonus for players that do get the opportunity to farm tokens.
    drool.......i don't get to benefit from the videos much. So far, it seems like maybe 1 video in a couple of weeks via facebook. Sometimes, even after watching the video, the pack is not credited. Sucky.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by violetmind View Post
    I had a particular offer completed, payment made via paypal, proof given to Supersonicads support and still they reject my claim. They sent me a generic email template reply saying my proof cannot be confirmed.

Paypal payment shown to them, registration email from vendor provided to them, yet, they cannot confirm?

Starting to think this is bordering a scam because at the end of the day, no matter what proof you provide, they can just tell you: cannot confirm.

Very unethical.

How many have fallen for this like me?
    Please contact Nordeus Support with all the things you've listed and explaining what happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12