Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Skillpoints and training

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ljepoje good pro answer , nice work !

Thanks!

Also, it´s a good thing to keep in mind when your aiming to buy a player or purchase a scout. Always calculate if the player is worth the investment (Tokens, money or greenpacks if your gonna PT him). I have a schematic /excel/ where I keep following and tracking the players improvements and progress. Therefore you know the exact time when to improve a player or when you need to sell him.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Does match bonus ( when you gain skillpoints ) is better or worse than training players? I play in cup and CL and also league. It's hard to train them without using green packs... Or should I still train them and keep their energy above 60%?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Does match bonus ( when you gain skillpoints ) is better or worse than training players? I play in cup and CL and also league. It's hard to train them without using green packs... Or should I still train them and keep their energy above 60%?
    If your aiming to Powertrain them to a specific Quality or lvl, then you need to buy green boosters (that is, if your low on them) and train them until they reach a * or **. Otherwise, it´s no big deal/or use to do that since they gain only +5% every 3hours.

About the bonuses, I set my bonuses to: CUP (100%), CL (80%) League (60%) ... Then the last two weeks or week I increase my bonuse for the league to 80% or 100% (depending on the table situation).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Okey thanks! But does they get better training from matches or when I train them? I can't do both, because they will be low on energy...

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Okey thanks! But does they get better training from matches or when I train them? I can't do both, because they will be low on energy...
    As far as I know: from training.

But keep in mind that if your gonna PT them you will need stack green boosters. Don´t start if your not gonna do it properly (it´s useless, since they don´t recover fast enough).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Ye I know and also, when I think about PT, then I would only train my best players. Like 20 years old with 29 skill and 18 years old 5* etc...
    Thank you for your help Ljepoje, nice to see this kind of managers helping new ones
    If I have questions or I need tips, I'll send you pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12