Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Auction tips and suggestions !

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    I do this too.

I always bid as soon as maintenance is over (very early in the morning UK time, it's just lucky I'm up for work).

I've seen a lot of these tip threads for auctions where lots of people try using different "bidding tactics" ..I find they don't really work and my bidding method is bid as soon as a new round starts, intimidate and bully other people into thinking that I WILL win this auction, you might as well back out now.
    in the end this is not a bidding method since you won`t intimidate any token buyer and i don`t even try to speak about "bid method" i just try to learn some of new players about what players to target appropriate number of tokens he own !

my idea is to lead players on a range of players that he have more chance to win it on auction ...

Ps. A good idea is to bid in the first seconds of the round when you think that you can short up the bid rounds ! (others that bid on the player are not buying tokens and they will see you are willing to spend all your tokens for that player)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    the best time to bid, after the maintenance +5 hour
    Do you mean 5 hours after maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    Do you mean 5 hours after maintenance?
    the top eleven servers have 1 h offline for maintenance so he means after (3:00-4:00 gtm+1) this period he wait 5 hours and bid for players he find in auction list !

at least this is what i understand !
    Black Hawks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    the top eleven servers have 1 h offline for maintenance so he means after (3:00-4:00 gtm+1) this period he wait 5 hours and bid for players he find in auction list !

at least this is what i understand !
    I bid as fast as i can, latest i bid is around 5 hrs after the maintenace
    Black Hawks likes this.

A new tip :
    If your team is dealing with $ problems you can find in almost all the time in auction players without team (free agents) that are marked with an (f) or (g) or ....depend of language used , this players can be brought with 1 token and 0$ and resell it later with his own value !

Banned
    Cmon MODS, time to move this to the Vent Thread.

Sarcasm on.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Cmon MODS, time to move this to the Vent Thread.

Sarcasm on.
    No... It should be moved into Tutorials and Guides this thread, as it is giving advice on how to win auctions on players by using less tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No... It should be moved into Tutorials and Guides this thread, as it is giving advice on how to win auctions on players by using less tokens.
    July, Sarcasm On. I posted this as a responce to Edu posting the same thing in numerous other threads that were not VENTS.
    Just wanted to give a little back.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    A new tip :
    If your team is dealing with $ problems you can find in almost all the time in auction players without team (free agents) that are marked with an (f) or (g) or ....depend of language used , this players can be brought with 1 token and 0$ and resell it later with his own value !
    the problem is everybody knows that, for 1T you only get the ****ty ones u can hardly sell...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12