Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3

Dreamer
    come on, end this f%ckin IC already. worst competition ever made in this game. i don't even know what was the purpose for this ****... making more money i suppose, because everything else was trash from a to z. the game itself is lame and pathetic, but we can see that it can be much worse... great job, nordeus
    pnr8555 likes this.

Rookie
    changed tactics and instructions for this IC and eureka .

So I just finished my GF match and beat my opponent who is just 1.6% less quality than I am by 6-nil. dont ask how. my previous two IC I lost at the round of 16 by a goal margin to similar strenght opponents, this time round I maged to get 4 goals plus margins except my R16 that I won 2-0 and my second group match that I lost 2-3 to opponent who was a bot and -25% cause I decided to try my old tacticts.

by the way is it just me or tactics that work well in normal league dont work in the IC ?
    Last edited by stra; 07-05-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    come on, end this f%ckin IC already. worst competition ever made in this game. i don't even know what was the purpose for this ****... making more money i suppose, because everything else was trash from a to z. the game itself is lame and pathetic, but we can see that it can be much worse... great job, nordeus
    why so sore

Famous
    Bug cup ends in the quarter-finals. Glad this competition is over with. Wasn't much fun at all. Games during middle of the workday, no reward for effort during preparation phase.

What's infuriating is that my system that has won me 20 trebles and has defeated several mutant teams (a few in world top 100) can't beat bot-Iceland in the IC.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-05-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Dreamer
    you must be new in this game...i play for 5 years and this, trust me, is the ****test version ever. this is no way near the 3-4 years ago top eleven. fixed results, invincible bots, disconnects you during live match and can't reconnect, pathetic new competitions...etc
    pnr8555 and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Bug cup ends in the quarter-finals. Glad this competition is over with. Wasn't much fun at all. Games during middle of the workday, no reward for effort during preparation phase.

What's infuriating is that my system that has won me 20 trebles and has defeated several mutant teams (a few in world top 100) can't beat bot-Iceland in the IC.
    So I was right normal league tactics don't work in IC

Famous
    Semi-final reached. Time to tank 4 tokens! Gimme that 3rd place.[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-image.jpg[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-image.jpg
    Yeah I know, an extra 20 lousy tokens. But why would anyone be expected to play "properly" for prizes that are no good to them?
    Last edited by Altiplano; 07-05-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Sarcasm
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

yep
    Good idea, bad execution
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Semi-final reached. Time to tank 4 tokens! Gimme that 3rd place.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	105398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	105400
    Yeah I know, an extra 20 lousy tokens. But why would anyone be expected to play "properly" for prizes that are no good to them?
    see all those tokens

gathered with good tactics

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast