Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-003_international_cup_kick_off_wn2.jpg

Hi Managers!

The groups for the third International Cup are live! Check out who you're matched up against in the group NOW! The first match kicks off tomorrow.

The schedule for the International Cup #3:

28th June - Draw day
    29th June - Group match 1
    30th June - Pause day
    1st July - Group match 2
    2nd July - Group match 3
    3rd July - Pause day
    4th July - Round of 16
    5th July - Quarter-finals
    6th July - Semi-finals
    7th July - Finals/Third place match

Is international cup a major part of the game or just in the World Cup?

3-3 vs Sudan. Ive not attended, 113 vs out 117% but there are players with higher skills really...

34% posession and the other manager there that saw how the 3-1 for them could be definitive at the 67' from a FK that means a yellow for Y. Faife, but, we scored twice 71' 83' and this means that with the goal at 28' A. Tielves scored a hat trick.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    3-3 vs Sudan. Ive not attended, 113 vs out 117% but there are players with higher skills really...

34% posession and the other manager there that saw how the 3-1 for them could be definitive at the 67' from a FK that means a yellow for Y. Faife, but, we scored twice 71' 83' and this means that with the goal at 28' A. Tielves scored a hat trick.
    the game never fails to amaze, last 2 tournaments I've been 20% better than Tunisia and drawn both opening games 0-0, this time 12% better lose 1-0 to them, i'm not concerned as I qualified both times and last time won the tournament, but this time round my draw is much more heavily laden with bots, mostly 3 out of the 4 in each group, ridiculous

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    the game never fails to amaze, last 2 tournaments I've been 20% better than Tunisia and drawn both opening games 0-0, this time 12% better lose 1-0 to them, i'm not concerned as I qualified both times and last time won the tournament, but this time round my draw is much more heavily laden with bots, mostly 3 out of the 4 in each group, ridiculous
    that was with 78% possession as well, we talk about troll results and one off weird results, but this cup is so manipulated the results arent one offs they're as regular as clockwork, only difference is this time i'm playing 3 bots and in the 1st 2 the Belgium team was human managed

Famous
    My group is weird. I'm 117. I have panama 114 similar. Tunisia 62%! Just beat them 10 0. However belgium are 128% lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi,

My first and last post.
    There are no rewards for older players on this game. I play since 2012.

I already put some money in this game to try to win a few times. It never served. I played for pleasure because i liked this game.

I won only 2 championship (month 1 and 2 (season 1 and 2)). The proof in picture :

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-top_eleven.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-top_eleven_2.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-top_eleven_3.jpg

With the arrival of the World Cup, I told myself that I could try to win.So I put a little more money for one.
    But giving money to the publishers of this game is useless. There is no benefit to doing this.

The best to stop playing a game in agony.
    So I will make my last tournament and stop as many have done before me.
    You must have the biggest team in terms of star to hope to win ... 150, 160, 170 ... %

[Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3-top_eleven_1.jpg

So, good bye Top Eleven ...

PS : My english is bad, sorry.
    Stefanakis likes this.

why do I training for player in IC, only players in main are decreased health and get point but players in sub position is not

3 times in the same group. Sending Belgium and England home got tiresome.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi,

My first and last post.
    There are no rewards for older players on this game. I play since 2012.
    I already put some money in this game to try to win a few times. It never served. I played for pleasure because i liked this game.
    I won only 2 championship (month 1 and 2 (season 1 and 2)).
    Sometimes I have the impression that I 'm playing another game
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast