Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlitos View Post
    It's the new feature coming up.
    Yep.
    In order to make the game more realistic, in the next update your player can also die on the pitch.
    lol and there will be new black boxes for revive one black box for 1000 tokens hehee
    Loserpool and Carlitos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    But this game isn't supposed to be pay to play, which is what this makes it, so they should increase the squad size, paying shouldn't be the only way to play this.
    In my experience the free to play games actually seek to bleed much more money from players than a pay by month account game. Most account based games cost you about $150 per annum or thereabouts and provide a more level playing field and richer gaming experience, where as free to play will encourage people to take up the game free in order to be used as cannon fodder for players that can spend hundreds of dollars a month. Effectively those players subsidise the free players and as a result demand to "win" from the effort. If you want a cheaper, richer game environment I suggest a full featured account based game rather than a cheap "milk em to death" browser based free to play model. The later functions like a slot machine encouraging more expense in order to improve play experience often costing much more for a vastly inferior product. That is the free to play model so no point complaining unfortunately.
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

Banned
    I had to idea it was called "free to play". Regardless of the name, I joined because I like footie. Imagine my surprise when I get owned in Level 3 by an insane token buyer. Nobody likes to play for 2nd place after 10 games into the season.

I would quit this game in a heartbeat if something more fair came out.
    Loserpool likes this.

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345