Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Pevent GK from kicking freekicks & corners?

Pevent GK from kicking freekicks & corners?

Hi,
    In a friendly game my gk scored 2 freekicks. That was fun but kinda disturbing and worrying for other games. In my latest league game, I saw my gk shoot a corner kick.

This happened when my usual kicker was substituted.

Is there any way to add additional kickers for corners and freekicks or to prevent my gk from kicking those?

Thanks,

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokost View Post
    Hi,
    In a friendly game my gk scored 2 freekicks. That was fun but kinda disturbing and worrying for other games. In my latest league game, I saw my gk shoot a corner kick.

Is there any way to add additional kickers for corners and freekicks or to prevent my gk from kicking those?

Thanks,
    Agreed. Why did they remove the lists? They said users asked for it to be simplified. I find that hard to believe! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Barcabaha likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokost View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,
    why do you care? it's not like the opponent breaks away and scores and quite often the keeper takes a good dead ball kick

If you sub your set-piece player, change the players on the set-piece screen as well. Onlu a couple more clicks...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it was asked when they changed the team's set up but nothing happened.
    Let's wait for TE 2019 version.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    why do you care? it's not like the opponent breaks away and scores and quite often the keeper takes a good dead ball kick
    It didn't hit back so far, but I fear the day it happens.

@talisman > indeed I thought about that, just wanted to see if I could spare the extra clicks and there is always the risk of my player being hurt during a match when I'm not here.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    agree... Even better to use ur gk if u want him to win MoTM and get 4% skill at the end...