Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What would you do if...

What would you do if...

What would you do if you had 50 tokens? Buy a scout or spend them on auction and buy 2-3 decent players.. or maybe noone! That's what I'm afraid of, nobody guarantees that you'll get a player from auction.. and if they are not very young they'll be pretty useless in 1-2 seasons. So, what do you suggest me?
    kullehh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    What would you do if you had 50 tokens? Buy a scout or spend them on auction and buy 2-3 decent players.. or maybe noone! That's what I'm afraid of, nobody guarantees that you'll get a player from auction.. and if they are not very young they'll be pretty useless in 1-2 seasons. So, what do you suggest me?
    Are you desperate for new players or not and if so, how many do you need?

The reason I ask is if you are not particularly desperate, you can save up your tokens for the next season and get what you need then. If you need just the one, consider the scout. If you need a couple, go for the auctions.

Others will probably disagree with me.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

That will depend on your current squad and which areas you need to improve and also which scouts are available to you. like younger 22 year old scouts that are 4/9 players are worth 50T where your 28 year old scouts that are 1/6 players aren't worth it.

To be honest in general with 50T I'd build a team of 5* players from the auction on my server its pretty easy to get a team with 50T to start with for bidding. but if your on one of those new servers where you only get 3* players from the auction, then the scout is a definate yes.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In my server it's pretty difficult to get a 5* player because everyone bids like mad and I lost some tokens for that reason. I don't want that to happen again so it seems I'll go for the scout who will stay with me for at least 3 seasons

In my server it's pretty difficult to get a 5* player because everyone bids like mad and I lost some tokens for that reason. I don't want that to happen again so it seems I'll go for the scout who will stay with me for at least 3 seasons
    It can be a problem for the non-buyers and for players that can't farm any tokens for their team on a server like that and especially if there is token buyers everywhere. If you end up with a poor squad one season, you may want to consider avoiding promotion as an option.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Oh, and I forgot to mention the lack of cash. Imagine if we go to round 20+ ... I will pay debts for the rest of the season and I will not be able to buy any other good players for a long time...

It depends on the transfer market you have

If it is a very charged one with token buyers and a lot of bidding I would buy a scout

If it is transfer market with few managers involved I would buy players from there, and sale the players i replaced to make money

PS: After all is your decision
    Last edited by Rubenito; 04-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

no dont buy a scout , use TM
    (*_*)

Hard to decide.. haha let's see, I hope I can do both!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    no dont buy a scout , use TM
    At least tell him why you think this, its pointless otherwise!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast