Thread: Wtf?!?!?!?

Banned

Wtf?!?!?!?

Nordeus protect this team.

Incredible

Apprentice
    Lol have seen 1 lvl higher managers sometimes in the league but not that much of a difference one. 5 levels LOL his 1* players are 6* for your league 0.0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Vent thread police??? I dont see this as a vent, more of a serious question. A vent is fairly obvious. This is someone trying to bring this to others attention and get some questions answered.
    What is wrong with you people, always saying stuff like this is venting. Geeeeeeeeeeeeezuz

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Vent thread police??? I dont see this as a vent, more of a serious question. A vent is fairly obvious. This is someone trying to bring this to others attention and get some questions answered.
    What is wrong with you people, always saying stuff like this is venting. Geeeeeeeeeeeeezuz
    If he wanted the question answering, it has been asked almost a million times before...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    If he wanted the question answering, it has been asked almost a million times before...
    Sorry, but your answer just doesnt cut it. The guy has the freedom to ask any question at any time. You are not a MOD and you dont have the right to decide who does what in this forum. So answer his question, address his concern or go post somewhere else. You are not bringing any value to this thread.

Banned
    I am learning more and more about the higher levels and have been told that because there are not enough higher level teams, they end up dropping down a few levels to a league where they might fit in.

5 level difference is quite a difference and I dont see that even in the Cups. Maybe there are other leagues out there that have level differentials like this, but I dont see them on here at all.

Maybe one of the higher level members can give his opinion and/or possible explanation.

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator