Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Really strange games since end of last season-cursed?

I wonder if its down to the fact that when a team gains promotion and plays in a higher league, the QUALITY difference between teams dosen't have the same effect, because players quality is much lower. What I mean is:

In, say level 3 or 4, if your team is 8-15 quality better than others, that is quite significant gap, and therefore you can score goals more easily. However, an 8-15 point quality gap in say level 9, is not such a vast difference, so goals are less easy to get.

This is my only my personal theory.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

may b game engine changed.

I used to win 4-4-2 classic with 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) however, start from this season, it becomes very difficult to win, i'm barely score one goal against 40 quality teams where my quality is 52.....

Damn it, now i need to find another way to win 4-4-2 as there are 6 teams with quality 50 using this formation in my league.....

So far whenever i faced a 4-4-2 with my usual narrow diamond i crushed them badly, scoring not less than 4 goals to 0. Put reds on DL DR MC MC, that should do. If you play away and counter too, blue arrow on the ST who'se stronger in phisical and red one on your 1on1/best attacking stats ST as to let him receive balls on your counters.

@Raykco: No i dont think its because of the quality difference. I play level 20 and that shouldnt be a big difference to lvl 18 or 19. And believe me, im a well experienced player. So i think we can exclude this.

@OBree: I dont think its about tactics too. Or the tactics just changed completely and is really unlogic now. I would say im really experienced in tactics and i face the problem too. Even if i could do something a bit better that doesnt explain such a dramatic change. It changed from winning every game to nearly none...

I realized tat many of the games end draw. It seems like the engine tries to make the team with less goals score all the time, even if its unrealistic. Example: A few days ago I had a game and scored first time. Enemy was attacking through the middle (wingers only dl and dr). And i played defensive with with many players in the middle (dmc 3 mc). Enemy had a counter attack every 5 game minutes and suddenly stopped having after he scored?! First conclusion: You shouldnt face so many counter attacks if you play defensive and your formation is adapted to face the enemy attacking tactis. second: Why did it stop after the goal?
    Perhaps this was just coincidence but with the general phenomenon (which is definetly not coincidence) its quite suspicious...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
    Perhaps this was just coincidence but with the general phenomenon (which is definetly not coincidence) its quite suspicious...
    Hmmm, suspicious and Nordeus....ya think???

Yeah they've always been greedy for implementing things to make you buy tokens - we know it now. But its never been so dramatic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123