Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Use the Vent thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    You can't close every topic by saying : "use vent thread" ...
    exactly. I think they use it as a "catch-all". What I dont like is normal members coming into a thread and puffing out their chests and saying to move the thread to the vent thread, like their opinion is one that matters and they have some power to do this.

Only the MODS/ADMINS control the board.

But they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys. Which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

Gotta love the Matrix.

MDKII
    The Vent thread is still new and it was intended as a way to direct posts which only had the purpose of showing their frustration in a way that doesn't contribute to any discussion. Posts like "I have all these stats in my favor, but I still lost", instead of "Here are my team stats and formation, can someone see if anything was wrong with it?"

While I am not fond of the idea of a Vent thread myself, regular members were getting tired of all the rant threads. I don't believe negative feedback should be removed, and that's why I'm keeping a close eye on the thread, rather then locking new threads as they come or just leaving them there and have new members believe this is a posting habit we tacitly approve of.

If the Vent thread doesn't work out, it'll go, but we can't know until we try it. Thanks for the feedback, though. If you ever believe there has been a mod ruling that wasn't appropriate, you can contact me via PM and I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    A thread where all the rubbish is collected together ( Rubbish to game makers, bugs/problems for us )
    I am sorry, but there are both a Bug Report forum and a Suggestions forum. I don't recall us ever being against people posting bugs or problems.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The Vent thread is still new and it was intended as a way to direct posts which only had the purpose of showing their frustration in a way that doesn't contribute to any discussion. Posts like "I have all these stats in my favor, but I still lost", instead of "Here are my team stats and formation, can someone see if anything was wrong with it?"

While I am not fond of the idea of a Vent thread myself, regular members were getting tired of all the rant threads. I don't believe negative feedback should be removed, and that's why I'm keeping a close eye on the thread, rather then locking new threads as they come or just leaving them there and have new members believe this is a posting habit we tacitly approve of.

If the Vent thread doesn't work out, it'll go, but we can't know until we try it. Thanks for the feedback, though. If you ever believe there has been a mod ruling that wasn't appropriate, you can contact me via PM and I'll look into it.

I am sorry, but there are both a Bug Report forum and a Suggestions forum. I don't recall us ever being against people posting bugs or problems.
    Thank you for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post

Thanks for the explanation! I hope this will be more helpful than anything else! Our comments are not always negative but constructive as well!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12