Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Use the Vent thread

Banned

Use the Vent thread

Hey Mods,

Do you use your own judgement or do you follow the instructions of any member who does not like a thread and close it when they say it is vent thread worthy?

Just curious. this is not a vent, BTW.

I understand that english is not the first language for many people and sometimes it is hard for them to understand what is being said, so they assume that the person is "venting". Give the benefit of the doubt.

The vent thread, although a mediocre idea, tends to put things on the backburner. Its like hiding away your retarded brother because he embarrasses the family. Some of these threads that have been closed are valid attempts to gain understanding.

I ask that you be a bit less harsh in the future.
    Tornado88, Raykco, Maor23 and 2 others like this.

Whats "Vent thread" ?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

A thread where all the rubbish is collected together ( Rubbish to game makers, bugs/problems for us )

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    A thread where all the rubbish is collected together ( Rubbish to game makers, bugs/problems for us )

No, thats the "complaining thread"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    So now we have a separate thread for complaining? So we swear our heads off in the vent thread and cry/moan about things in the complaining thread? Sounds fairly simple.

BUT, with those 2 threads combined, there will be no more threads in the normal forum.

Move this to the complaining thread please...

Instead of closing these threads they should be merged into the vent thread.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

BTW, who named the "new" admins??? Who are they as I never heard of them before? it seems all they know is to close the threads without even bothering reading the or making an intelligent comment! I understand the frustration regarding the stupid threads but some of them are really interesting and should not be closed! Hopefully these tactics will change soon for the better of the community
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    BTW, who named the "new" admins??? Who are they as I never heard of them before? it seems all they know is to close the threads without even bothering reading the or making an intelligent comment! I understand the frustration regarding the stupid threads but some of them are really interesting and should not be closed! Hopefully these tactics will change soon for the better of the community
    I agree. you got people coming in saying a thread should be moved to the vent thread and to close it. These are not MODS or ADMINS, so this is clearly people who want to be more than they are and they cant. Sucks to be them.
    aiureah likes this.

good point of view !!
    cracicot likes this.

You can't close every topic by saying : "use vent thread" ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast