Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Overpowered Players

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2

    Overpowered Players

    How do some players get so ridiculously far ahead of others in their league who are the same level as them? There is one in my league who's stats are 18% higher than the next in the league. Is this down to skill or merely pay to win? Im curious as it really spoils the enjoyment of the game for me. Ive come across this more than once since I started playing T11. Maybe all those who are so inclined could have a league of their own 😐
    samreo likes this.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy J Hale View Post
    How do some players get so ridiculously far ahead of others in their league who are the same level as them? There is one in my league who's stats are 18% higher than the next in the league. Is this down to skill or merely pay to win? Im curious as it really spoils the enjoyment of the game for me. Ive come across this more than once since I started playing T11. Maybe all those who are so inclined could have a league of their own
    Why if you buy tokens you can bild a high rated squad if you do not than you dont complain about that

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    145
    Not everyone have money to spend into a game,but money and tokens are not always important,with the good tactic and formation you can win.
    I won 2 leagues playing against +20/30 opps,so just believe it and go for it.
    SEASON => 56
    LVL => 42
    LEAGUE WON => 31 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 4
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place =>5
    CUP WON => 13 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Not everyone have money to spend into a game,but money and tokens are not always important,with the good tactic and formation you can win.
    I won 2 leagues playing against +20/30 opps,so just believe it and go for it.
    So you can bild your team to 8 or 9 star players without buying lol keep on dreaming i play t11 6 year now and i assure you its imposible

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,421
    He didn't say that.
    He said that with a 120% (for example) team, won a League vs a 140% opponent.
    It can be done.
    Richie72 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He didn't say that.
    He said that with a 120% (for example) team, won a League vs a 140% opponent.
    It can be done.
    I only asked him if he can bild a team 8 or 9 stars without buy tokens

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,421
    with some seasons tanking yes.
    We saw many teams (those Turkish if you remember) in asso top100 with 8*-9* players.
    Do you think they spent a cent to build their teams ?

    Of course later they destroyed by mutants and stopped.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2
    I know its possible to beat them, Ive done it myself. I am just curious as to whether it is purely pay to win that puts them in this position. Its hardly sporting and for me makes it rather pointless if anyone with deep pockets can just buy the league title. Bit like Man City and Chelsea in rl 😂

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,421
    there is another way
    search and find
    Richie72 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy J Hale View Post
    I know its possible to beat them, Ive done it myself. I am just curious as to whether it is purely pay to win that puts them in this position. Its hardly sporting and for me makes it rather pointless if anyone with deep pockets can just buy the league title. Bit like Man City and Chelsea in rl ������
    Here's a hint: what happens to your players if you finish in the top 8 of your league? What happens if you don't?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast