Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] International Cup - Wrap Up

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Discussion] International Cup - Wrap Up

[Discussion] International Cup - Wrap Up-023_ic_winner_forum.jpg

Hey Managers,

With Sunday's Final, that brings to a close the 3rd and final International Cup. Managers who have just recently joined Top Eleven will participate in a 4th IC, so for some, the competition is extended for another week. The maximum number that one account can play is 3.

You'll still see the International Cup in the navigation menu. This won't be the end for your National Team however - stay tuned for more info soon.

We appreciate all of the feedback you’ve shared over the course of the event. If you have any other thoughts as we wrap up the challenge, we’d love to hear them

Would you like to see competitions involving 2nd teams in the future?

Note* We're looking into issues affecting claiming rewards. We'll provide an update as soon as we have one.
    khris and dave1311 like this.

Pro
    many things to be fixed / introduced

1- allow supporters in IC matches by allowing adding other national teams as friends.

2- Allow friendly matches against other REAL managers national teams not against bots and the winner wins XXX tokens not from TOP 11 but from his opponent.
    ( Allow them to agree among them to put XX Tokens each and the winner takes them all - like poker )...

3- Remove bot teams and refrain from using them in the future.

4- Allow us to recruit players from main (local) team for National team by changing their nationality for a certain number of tokens.

5- Allow the use of emblem for cup winners to show off

6- Time of matches should be fixed in a way that don't bring the server down.

7- Increase the rewards ( rest packs - tokens ) for IC participants and top 3 teams.

THE MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION :
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    V
    8 - RUN the IC ONLY ONE time per year FOR EACH SERVER otherwise it become boring and so many people become world cup winners

------------------>>> keep 11 months for friendlies , training , and ------------------------------------------------>
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    V

QUALIFICATION process :

1st semester - LOCAL/ country level ( managers from same country compete to go to the next level
    2nd semester - REGIONAL level ( from a group of countries that are geographically close together
    3nd semester - CONTINENTAL level six teams only from each of the 4 continents : America - Europe - ASIA - AFRICA

Month 12 : IC matches the best 24 teams in the world on each server.

I wish I knew this before I took the bench defender from my International team for my regular squad. I was trying to make my 4th final. I guess that doesn’t matter now.

Famous
    A focus on making the event fun rather than a chore. Less is more in this regard also. By that I mean reduce prep phase substantially. Make the prep phase meaningful. Personally i would like the main competition to be 90%+ humans. Would absolutely love all my asso buddies in same competition. Would be great banter and fun to be had there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    No bots. Absolutely no bots. Genuine teams only.
    Every other season would be good to play the tournament.
    Seeded draw. More effort in prep = better chance of winning.
    A good emblem for the winner. With a star on top. Add another star to the emblem for every win. Imagine a clock face and that's 24 seasons of adding stars to the emblem if the competition is played every 2 seasons if a team wins every time. This will give us an at a glance way to measure other teams success, as well as our own bragging rights.
    Not interested in transferring players from one team to another. I tanked the last semi final in order to win tokens and not players that were of no use to me.
    I would also like the opportunity to change teams in future. I picked an island nation that seems to have only 3 surnames.
    khris, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

VIP
    How about we get that national badges with earned stars?

As a manager, my version of how should it be is well known for many ppl xD
    As a supporter of a change in the challanges page to re-valorize the effort culture in this game, and supporter too of the idea to create a dynamic game which have always continuity, and this means, IMO decrease levels if one don't have a good season or is inactive for some time;

I expect something entertaining related with the IC competition, and nothing can be more entertained than the chance to, chose a different team each season, and unlock the kits.
    Despite all this needs an evolution, because people is just gathering items in the stock and there's no benefit from that side....

I would like to see the FAs page deleted, and linked to the IC team with a renewed idea that can come from a deal (at least in part) between managers and the staff, as we've seen, and it is more clear for those who've been here +5 years following the community that the suggestions go in circles all time, more if we check out what people is demanding in essence again and again.

I'm absolutely agree in the idea to don't play vs bots, maybe we need a bigger stock of flags mixing the FA emblems and the national ones to create enough variety to represent all tastes.

About the competition tempo if we keep the format of a IC a bi-weekly format can give time to, be enough free to manage the whole 11's we have...

I commented the idea to create a competition related with the academy which too can be interesting inside some parameters...

-Still; I'm so follower of the idea to make a homogeneous friendly system
    -I always was so fan of the idea to allow each manager to create his own fast cup where others can join paying a fee (now that we talk of gambling, despite it is no legal and ethical for -18's) and having a winner...

IMO basically the addition of 2nd team, open doors and there's a wide margin to create new competitions, remember then that the FAs comp' have a interesting market of Managers fluctuation -just check the FAs subforum - so it is important take this into account + think in the fair play and non manipulation.

And more or less I think thats all I wanna say for now. xD

Pro
    [QUOTE=SausyFC;544964]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	023_IC_Winner_FORUM.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	105716

Hey Managers,

You'll see the International Cup banner in-game until the end of the 4th competition, which is on the 21st of July. This won't be the end for your National Team however - stay tuned for more info soon.

Would you like to see competitions involving 2nd teams in the future?

<--------------------------------------- I transferred my only GK so now I don't have a GK ------ I had 14 players and now 11 after transfering 3 players .....
    most of my national teams players are now 26-27-28-29-30-31 .... they gain little 1 % every 3-4 drills ... not sure how old would they be in future competitions

Take these issues into consideration

Dreamer
    1 thing that needs fixing is injured or suspended players suddenly not being in the squad come kick off with no warning of it, it they cant play let us know so we can take them out of the starting line up, it's no good joining the match to realise the team you set up to play isn't playing and worse your player not even being shown in the squad, I had a right go at my kid thinking he'd changed the team and released a key player only to find him back in the squad coming training time. worse still why on earth is a player booked in a group game and then in the semi final banned from the final, that's not how the real rules work at all, disgusting.
    USARABAT likes this.

How about spending some time to make the regular game more stable? I've lost count of the number of times that I've made a player or tactical change that comes active on the 88th minute 'tick' and then been disconnected from the game. And have you fixed the 'I've supported friend(s) and their half-time/full-time has affected my match' problem?
    Marius007 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast