Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

So, any explaination about the player of the first post?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I made a test using an AMR with 120% q and more balance skills in 5 games.
    His gaining was
    3 white - 2 grey
    4-1
    2-2, only from motm skills
    3-1
    3-1
    How can you make a mutant with 1% skills like the first post, only with friendlies?
    He is earning grey skills too.
    Check the ratings for each match. Was the 2nd game the only one when he won man of the match?
    Because if it was, then I think he was earning skills the same random way that players do when playing a match for the other games, and that includes gaining for grey skills.
    I think (and I could be wrong) that the man of the match only awards 4% to white skills.
    Bunzo likes this.

No, in all the games he was the motm. The extra 4% skills are random.
    Maybe more possible to get white but some grey too.
    Altiplano and dsio like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I made a test using an AMR with 120% q and more balance skills in 5 games.
    His gaining was
    3 white - 2 grey
    4-1
    2-2, only from motm skills
    3-1
    3-1
    How can you make a mutant with 1% skills like the first post, only with friendlies?
    He is earning grey skills too.
    u need to run out ur players stamina first... When ur players have lots of stamina, u will gain random skill, it may goes for the gray... But if ur players have under 30% stamina, u will only gain skill from motm which is the white skill...
    nikolgiorgos, Altiplano and dsio like this.

You can get grey or white skills in a friendly match, but if the player is MOMT generally (95%) get the 4% improve in a white skills.

And players can be 0 condition in start of game. You can play many friendlies without spend greens and your MoM will grow 4 percentages only in white atributes. Wisdom of Nordeus. They must feel very stupid after destroying of training system.
    lalexrus, madflo19, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    And players can be 0 condition in start of game. You can play many friendlies without spend greens and your MoM will grow 4 percentages only in white atributes. Wisdom of Nordeus. They must feel very stupid after destroying of training system.
    Exactly, this is the point,that they've destroyed the training system telling us bs that they've done this to be fair for all.
    Now, i don't care if someone is saying that it's harder using up selling or it's easier using friendlies to create "mutants or semi mutants" or whatever they call them-there is the same sh*** like before the new training system was implemented.
    The only thing is dead is the training system.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    u need to run out ur players stamina first... When ur players have lots of stamina, u will gain random skill, it may goes for the gray... But if ur players have under 30% stamina, u will only gain skill from motm which is the white skill...
    Yes, that's correct.
    you must use players (all) with 0 condition and get the 4% skills for the motm.
    Or else some gaining can go for grey skills too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The adding to gray skills can be bypassed.

If a manager starts training ability/new_role, skill points cannot be gained from matches until ability/new_role is completed. Just never finish it and the gray skills never get trained.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    The adding to gray skills can be bypassed.

If a manager starts training ability/new_role, skill points cannot be gained from matches until ability/new_role is completed. Just never finish it and the gray skills never get trained.
    I have no idea what you just said lol, and I thought you couldn't play a game if players are under 30% or is that just the international cup?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast