Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Beat The World Champions - WRAP UP

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Beat The World Champions - WRAP UP

[Official] Beat The World Champions - WRAP UP-002_kick-off_forumbtwc.jpg

Hi Managers,

Time to test your club team against the best National Teams from around the football world! The Beat The World Champions Challenge is now LIVE.

This will be your club team being tested against the top countries from this summer's tournament in Russia: England, Belgium, Croatia and France! See below for the full rules:

RULES:

These matches will impact your squad's condition.
    Players can be injured and can receive cards. Suspensions don't carry over to the next round of the challenge.
    Progress to the next round with wins.
    A loss takes you back to the beginning of the challenge
    Re-entering the competition is free, and you have unlimited entries
    You can only complete the challenge once
    maloukees, ahmad22 and Marius007 like this.

Rookie
    Seems great, thank you, looking forward!

Famous
    This looks like a tour challenge with countries from world cup instead of cities. Token reentry seems to have been replaced in favour of player condition loss. There is an opportunity to rest main players in league games to use them in more challenge matches if league pretty much won.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Marius007 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    This looks like a tour challenge with countries from world cup instead of cities. Token reentry seems to have been replaced in favour of player condition loss. There is an opportunity to rest main players in league games to use them in more challenge matches if league pretty much won.

my first thought is it wont let you win easily so you keep going back to the start but with players too unfit to play, so you have to use your packs, great for the hoarders not so much for those who use at the rate they build them up currently and so will quickly run out or have to wait to try again

Yes we will play vs bot France, Belgium, Croatia and so, loosing randomly and using our saved greens for few tokens and a mystery 7* played.
    Marius007 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    my first thought is it wont let you win easily so you keep going back to the start but with players too unfit to play, so you have to use your packs, great for the hoarders not so much for those who use at the rate they build them up currently and so will quickly run out or have to wait to try again
    Yes agreed. Im a hoarder but don't want to be improving my team final week of season much to be honest.

Not a good feature. Easily just matches after matches with some steep paywalls to drain out tokens. Not interested

Meanwhile still waiting North Korea’s jersey to be abailable in Club Shop...
    jugo05 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    if they lose condition and gain skills during matches , i am fine with that. I will consider it sort of training.

Famous
    Looks interesting,

But for me the Champions League and the Legaue are more important specially the final week of the season.....
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    I have 2 recoveries before my league game. Thinking condition loss will be in line with friendlies I played England. It went to penalties and i won (Sorry England lol). But condition of many players due to extra time down from 99 to early 70s ouch. Be warned this event will eat your greens. Play on Thursday when only 1 game.

toniarnau, Altiplano and USARABAT like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast