Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New season less stars?

Thumbs up New season less stars?

Basically it’s the first time I’m playing top eleven and I’m loving it, and my first season I won , spent a lot of money in good players with a lot of stars, but as soon s the game sent me to a new league(because I won the last one) all my players got weaker less stars and ability’s. Is it that normal? Show be the other way round right? Many thanks
    Last edited by Pedroodivelas; 07-22-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    absolutely
    read this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-level-up.html

and many other threads before you loose more money
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you, but I think I didn’t understand that well, like I said it’s my first time playing, is this normal happen? I know it’s stronger so the player will be weaker in a new league, but that will going to happen all the time?

Famous
    Yes normal and yes happens each time you promote. Players not weaker they are just playing in a relatively stronger league. Key lessons don't buy players 2nd half of season. And try to buy 18 to 20yo fast trainers early in season (high market value players) as these are more likely to keep up with losing 20% a season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroodivelas View Post
    Thank you, but I think I didn’t understand that well, like I said it’s my first time playing, is this normal happen? I know it’s stronger so the player will be weaker in a new league, but that will going to happen all the time?
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, if you promote (finish in 1-8th positions) your players are gonna loose 1* - 20% the next season.
    So you have to buy new players or train some young ones to 7* and keep them for some extra seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I’ve been buying from 18-23 , I got it now, but is it alright buy from now? Beginning of the season? thank you very much

Famous
    I’ve been buying from 18-23 , I got it now, but is it alright buy from now? Beginning of the season? thank you very much
    Buy 1st week of season. Beware day 1 is a frenzy on auctions. What you really need is to save lots of greens moving forward so you can perhaps buy 18yos day 1 who are high market value but say 75-79%. Then use greens on them to boost towards 100%. Cost less tokens. Day 1 an 18yo 95%+ player can set you back 30t minimum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    There are two parts to a player's rating in the game: Ability (displayed as a percentage) and Overall Quality (displayed as just a number). The Overall Quality is what it is, and does not change when you get promoted to another level. The Ability (Stars) is based on the average of the individual skills (passing, shooting, etc) relative to other players at the same level.

So a 100% player (6 stars) at Level 5 is as good as an 80% player (5 stars) at Level 6. When you get promoted, all of your players keep their Overall Quality but drop a star because the level of competition has increased. It makes sense, because the top scorer in the EFL Championship last year (Matej Vydra) is not nearly as good as the top scorer in the EPL (Mo Salah).

Here's an example of my GK at the end of last year and start of this year (pictures always help):

He's still rated at 42 Overall Quality, but that 42 was worth a 108% rating last season at level 4 compared to an 88% rating this season at level 5 (and you can see each skill has gone down by 20%). So, yes this will happen every year if you get promoted. If a player is young (18-21 or so) he will earn that rating back over the season as you train him and play him in games (skills increase). Older players will train slower, so a 25-28 year old may never regain his rating even if you train him hard. That's why it is important to manage your roster every season and try to stay young.

I could go on, but hopefully I've answered your original question.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 07-22-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    dave1311, rogerniceguy and SausyFC like this.

Oh nice ! Thank you very much guys make sence

@Tropik excellent answer.
    TropikThunder likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast