Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Season 108 - Are you ready?

Season 108 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 108

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Remember that at the end of the season we will chose 3 winners of 50 Tokens between all those who participated in this thread during the current season.
    Last edited by khris; 07-25-2018 at 06:24 AM.

Hey guys. This season will be my first season on top eleven. I would like to create a club with a fresh record for the start of the season. What would be the time to create my account in order to do so? I don't want to inherit a team with a tarnished record.

Thank you.
    khris and maloukees like this.

What i have learned from previous seasons is that the best feature of t11 at the moment is the account data deletion 😈

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithyM8 View Post
    Hey guys. This season will be my first season on top eleven. I would like to create a club with a fresh record for the start of the season. What would be the time to create my account in order to do so? I don't want to inherit a team with a tarnished record.

Thank you.
    within the next hour
    SmithyM8 likes this.

Dreamer
    Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season? lots, especially about training, also how to juggle when in an association
    Where did you place last season? 2nd and won both cups

Are you participating in the Association's Cup? yes for the 1st season last season
    What are your achievements in your Association? gold 2 not far off gold 1, good win record personally, but could be higher with help from 4 of the other 5 who don't seem to be involved

What's your current level? going into level 7
    What's your budget for this season? about £40m before I sell a few players and pick up my 2nd place £13M, so probably start with about £60M in the bank
    Who do you want to replace? replace no one, but i'm short of back up in a couple of areas
    What are your goals for this season? same as always, to win big and often and come away with as much silverware as possible

What's your training level? 45 I think
    Which will be your main formation? depends what works, I've often found that what worked one season doesnt work the next, last season I didn't start getting the results until I went 2 at the back with full backs pushed up in line with the dcm, that didn't seem to work this season and I've played 2 up front most of it, with 1 central defender in a bit of a diamond defence with my dcm at the tip, and a diamond midfield, my star player had 1 position ML but I wanted an AMR not an MR on the other side, so to not look to unbalanced I had the ML as far forward as I could and my AMR as far back as I could so on the line up formation there didn't look to much of an imbalance. I will decide what to do this season based on who I buy and where they can play but with my star player not being flexible position wise I will try not to change it much if it keeps working. seem to score more with 2 up front so as long as I can keep scoring more than I concede i'd rather 2 up top than 2 at the back

pjBS likes this.

I did not, I had scheduled the finals of the International Cup today at 17:02 and now I'm not scheduled yet. And when I click on the training of the player "international cup finished. You can not train your national team at this moment." Will the match be played or to remove the game? greeting

I Am Back After Many Months - Almost A Year - But I Will Not Be Playing Like Before

Hello. Out of curiosity, I decided to login into the game after many months of absence. As was before, users coming come back after many months of absence receive welcome back gifts which includes some packs and a 6-star player. But, to my surprise, the player is 29 years old as compared to those given before who were 19 years old if I am not mistaken but surely, they were young players.

I see there have been some changes in the game, among those a new way of displaying the formation - which is horizontally oriented - something that I don't like so far but maybe I will get used to it. Other new negatives: the user-interface seems to have gone complicated and the selection of set-piece takers are limited. Also, the old negatives still in the game it seems.

I don't have intention to play the game like I used to before. Current plan is to 'experiment' with the new changes but with a limited budget (not buying any tokens), and try win all the competitions I will be in.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-22-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Vertical wall to climb today. Gonna replace my 3* men with 5*s but those bidders were offering up to 36 Tokens on 18 Y/os. Normality...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hello. Out of curiosity, I decided to login into the game after many months of absence. As was before, users coming come back after many months of absence receive welcome back gifts which includes some packs and a 6-star player. But, to my surprise, the player is 29 years old as compared to those given before who were 19 years old if I am not mistaken but surely, they were young players.

I see there have been some changes in the game, among those a new way of displaying the formation - which is horizontally oriented - something that I don't like so far but maybe I will get used to it. Other new negatives: the user-interface seems to have gone complicated and the selection of set-piece takers are limited. Also, the old negatives still in the game it seems.

I don't have intention to play the game like I used to before. Current plan is to 'experiment' with the new changes but with a limited budget (not buying any tokens), and try win all the competitions I will be in.
    Yeah TE2018 has been pretty unpopular to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    What have you learned from last season? I need to be less sentimental end of season when trimming my squad final day of the season.

Where did you place last season? 1st in league won cl and runner up in cup.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup? Yep Blue Union now up to silver 1

What are your achievements in your Association? Back to back promotions all the way from bronze 3 so far. Last season was a disappointment so we hope to get back to winning some 1sts this season.

What's your current level? Level 28

What's your budget for this season? 8.5bn+

Who do you want to replace? A defender plus a bunch of new subs

What are your goals for this season? Treble as ever. Main aim for better asso performance

What's your training level? Level 91 max

Which will be your main formation? Same old 451v

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-22-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast