Thread: how do you beat this assymetric tactic? craziest i've seen

Addicted

how do you beat this assymetric tactic? craziest i've seen

I faced this tactic in the cup the other day and used a superior team, yet lost 3-0 at his home field. Now it's my home turf but i need help you guys on how to beat this damn tactic!

This is what it looks like : how do  you beat this assymetric tactic? craziest i've seen-untitled.jpg

Any ideas? Will face him tomorrow

roughly, it's a 4-1-1-3-1.

I'd give a shot to 3-2 mc-3W-2 since you needa win. offensive.

Addicted
    thanks!

should i go with short passing or mixed and should i go for down both flanks or mixed (since i have three offensive midfielders) ?

Banned
    I think a motivated 4-4-2 classic is best for this one. 4-1-3N-2, attacking, up the middle, short passing. no counter, no offsides should work too.

Addicted
    isn't using no DM's a risk since he's using an AML, an AMR and an AMC?

Addicted
    I went with Morgan's tactic. Thanks for your tactics though cracicot, but the game had begun when I saw your post so I had it as a backup if the game went sour.

I scored 3-0 in the first half! Unfortunately i didn't score any more goals (had a counterattack shot that went just wide). it went to penalties that I won Huge thanks for the help guys!

Banned
    Good for you, glad Morgan's formation worked out. Nice to know that formation works for the future...