Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can existing players be sold for tokens?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Sorry if this is insulting, but you do realise a 79% player of yours could appear on a negotiation list as 99% to the level below you. Therefore teams that you've never come across will be able to see your player.
    Again, sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
    certainly not insulted, always trying to learn even if I might be coming across as a bit thick in doing so, but how would they see or know of my player in the 1st place if they're a level lower? how would my player end up on a negotiations list?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    certainly not insulted, always trying to learn even if I might be coming across as a bit thick in doing so, but how would they see or know of my player in the 1st place if they're a level lower? how would my player end up on a negotiations list?
    Negotiations lists are generated by Nordeus, but these players are genuine players from other teams. We the managers have no control of where and when one of our players appears. Nor will we know. But other teams can see those of our players who are at 19/39/59/79/99/119/139% when Nordeus decides to put them on a negotiation list somewhere.
    Go look on your negotiation list. See how many of the teams who have players there you don't know.
    You don't know them = they don't know you.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 07-22-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Another thought

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Negotiations lists are generated by Nordeus, but these players are genuine players from other teams. We the managers have no control of where and when one of our players appears. Nor will we know. But other teams can see those of our players who are at 19/39/59/79/99/119/139% when Nordeus decides to put them on a negotiation list somewhere.
    Go look on your negotiation list. See how many of the teams who have players there you don't know.
    You don't know them = they don't know you.
    I always thought those players had been put there unwanted by their managers lol thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a player with 39,59,79,... q is in some nego list
    Read my thread carefully
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12