Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wrong CL and Cup pools

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Eslad View Post
    Yes, this is my point. My opponents get same % players with much lower cost than mine, or much better % player at the same cost as mine. Even I spend big money, I could still lose, so the best strategy is not to spend at all.
    Agree don't spend real money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    last season I was 2nd in league but won both cups, beat same guy in both cups in the same week, played him 4 days in a row I think and the guy I beat in champions league final won my champions league group and in his semi beat the guy who won(but shouldn't have) my league. I once played the same team twice in the same day, once in a cup where I won a high scoring game, then later that day drew 0-0 in the league. oh the randomness of top 11 lol. I've had a lot of same opponents last 2 or 3 seasons, but seem to have some different ones now, including 2 a level higher in my champions league group, but they aren't any better than me it seems, i'm 90% they're 93% and 77%, unless that means they're really 113% and 97%, then they are, but i'm still gonna beat them anyway lol
    Good for you. For me this is only a game. I hope everyone enjoys the game like me.

Famous
    Yes, this is my point. My opponents get same % players with much lower cost than mine, or much better % player at the same cost as mine. Even I spend big money, I could still lose, so the best strategy is not to spend at all.
    And there you go. You've figured it out after 5 seasons. Well done. But there are others who will be suckered into spending real money season after season trying to play catch up to teams a level above them in the cup and champions league. That's what keeps the game online.
    As for yourself? You need to decide how and if you want to play remembering that you will always be penalised for success.

Another point is I earn less in L5. The opponents’ players are actually low % and easier to train and improve. I’d rather to be promoted to L6 and receive 2 star loss if Nord wants to balance me.

Dreamer
    Good for you. For me this is only a game. I hope everyone enjoys the game like me.
    I don't understand what that comment means in relation to my post

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I don't understand what that comment means in relation to my post
    I mean it is really good you keep improving and always beat your opponents.

Dreamer
    I mean it is really good you keep improving and always beat your opponents.
    I don't always, trust me, I've generally won a trophy each season sometimes 2 but I've never won all 3, I won 1 of the 3 IC cup events and that was probably purely by chance, so I far from beat everyone, and the post you responded to was me talking about playing the same people a lot which was a response to you talking about the same thing, not a brag about winning a lot, I don't know how I gave you the impression I win all the time, I think you misunderstood me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12