Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Every New Season

Every New Season

You lose 20% every New season. I understand the difference between the club rating and percentage but I don't understand the need for percents. I train each day and cannot gain 20% in a season. Is the goal for me to go out and spend money on tokens to purchase New players? Why would players at 20 years old not gain percentage going into The Following Season rather than lose percentage. Am I doing something wrong or am I. correct in my assumption about buying players to better your team that is able to compete for championships? So the game is more about free agency then building players to legend status, which is beyond me how to do. I'm going into season 22 have 3 league championships, 2 cup finals, never finished worst then 5th in league but I'm losing interest in how each season your team takes a step back vs forward when your oldest player is only 26. I'd rather p2p with more realistic player growth/decline season to season. Its annoying enough when I lose to a crappy team, which I'll accept, but I'm a bit confused/disappointed on player growth. All comments appreciated.

B Lau
    CHFC
    S 22

PS Does the player chat still not work?

approved post**

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Tastylettuce
    if you still like to play TE and start reading threads of the forum, a whole new world would appear in front of you
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastylettuce View Post
    You lose 20% every New season. I understand the difference between the club rating and percentage but I don't understand the need for percents. I train each day and cannot gain 20% in a season. Is the goal for me to go out and spend money on tokens to purchase New players? Why would players at 20 years old not gain percentage going into The Following Season rather than lose percentage. Am I doing something wrong or am I. correct in my assumption about buying players to better your team that is able to compete for championships? So the game is more about free agency then building players to legend status, which is beyond me how to do. I'm going into season 22 have 3 league championships, 2 cup finals, never finished worst then 5th in league but I'm losing interest in how each season your team takes a step back vs forward when your oldest player is only 26. I'd rather p2p with more realistic player growth/decline season to season. Its annoying enough when I lose to a crappy team, which I'll accept, but I'm a bit confused/disappointed on player growth. All comments appreciated.

B Lau
    CHFC
    S 22

PS Does the player chat still not work?
    you only have 3 league wins and 2 cup finals in 22 seasons? dare I suggest that maybe you haven't mastered the training and getting the best out of your squad yet?

Famous
    Buy young players, train them good.

And replace the old one with new 18 year players and train train....... then you also win more trophy

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    you only have 3 league wins and 2 cup finals in 22 seasons? dare I suggest that maybe you haven't mastered the training and getting the best out of your squad yet?
    some players just cant figure out training bonus is for...
    One of my acc in one assoc, all 5 members have below 20%...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    some players just cant figure out training bonus is for...
    One of my acc in one assoc, all 5 members have below 20%...
    in mine 2 of us have 40% the other 4 never have any, I assume they don't play anymore so I've no idea how were in gold 2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    in mine 2 of us have 40% the other 4 never have any, I assume they don't play anymore so I've no idea how were in gold 2
    gold 2 is not hard... assoc that my 2nd acc joined which has below 20% bonus just got promoted to gold 1... But in gold 1, surely will get humped so i just left and now looking another gold 2 assoc... Need to get the 50 tokens each season...

Good assoc makes the game more fun...
    Im lucky my main acc has a good assoc...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    gold 2 is not hard... assoc that my 2nd acc joined which has below 20% bonus just got promoted to gold 1... But in gold 1, surely will get humped so i just left and now looking another gold 2 assoc... Need to get the 50 tokens each season...

Good assoc makes the game more fun...
    Im lucky my main acc has a good assoc...
    looks like my asso has a new player, things may be looking up, we'll see