Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Draw System Sucks!

Rookie
    I think you have to first and foremost decide what's fun for you in the game. If its titles, you must tank/manipulate the draw. We have a mix of people in my asso, some are very competitive and only want to get titles, although they dont manipulate, they are nordeus customers,spending some money every season to get around 130-150% after the first cup match. Others, like myself, just want to see how many titles one can get with the same team for X number of seasons. Most of my players have 350+ games for the club. I reckon they are in the last 2 or 3 seasons. My main striker is 30 years old, 59% quality, won top goalscorer last season and now has 311% finishing. Most of his numbers are 1% though.
    Whatever you do, just do whats fun to you and dont let the horrible playing engine, outrageous drawing system bum you up... otherwise, just go play another game.
    Last edited by mcdoomer; 07-25-2018 at 03:29 AM.
    USARABAT and skrrr like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    I think you have to first and foremost decide what's fun for you in the game. If its titles, you must tank/manipulate the draw. We have a mix of people in my asso, some are very competitive and only want to get titles, although they dont manipulate, they are nordeus customers,spending some money every season to get around 130-150% after the first cup match. Others, like myself, just want to see how many titles one can get with the same team for X number of seasons. Most of my players have 350+ games for the club. I reckon they are in the last 2 or 3 seasons. My main striker is 30 years old, 59% quality, won top goalscorer last season and now has 311% finishing. Most of his numbers are 1% though.
    Whatever you do, just do whats fun to you and dont let the horrible playing engine, outrageous drawing system bum you up... otherwise, just go play another game.
    now that is interesting way of playing!
    Any assoc wud accept ur below 60% team?
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    now that is interesting way of playing!
    Any assoc wud accept ur below 60% team?
    Yes, my own. And we are platinum... There are tons of platinum assos with under 60% teams. Ours currently has 3 teams like that and other 3 are 130-150%. We make a good mix and are all family related.

Dreamer
    Very interesting...!
    Thx for sharing...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345