Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How is this even possible??

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    lol, you want me to make fun about myself?
    I wasn't targeting you specifically, mate . Just said that you all should use the "Vent" thread, as everybody else
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Lately game engine is changing, and counters works not anymore. A friend just lost 0-3 home using 3-1-4-2 vs 4-1-2-1-2 when it should be ND counterformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Lately game engine is changing, and counters works not anymore. A friend just lost 0-3 home using 3-1-4-2 vs 4-1-2-1-2 when it should be ND counterformation.
    Of course he lost... Nothing beats the bloody diamond
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Dude, seriously? Use the VENT thread!
    No, this isnt a vent. I think it is a bug in the game and he should move it to the bug thread. FC Barcelona only winning 4-1 and actually allowing a goal???? wow, definitely a bug in the game engine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Of course he lost... Nothing beats the bloody diamond
    I dont think 3-1-4-2 is the counter for ND anyways, hence the loss.

I think 4-3-2-1 or butterfly are the counters for it and even 3-4-3 is a counter. So there is the reason for the loss vs ND.

Addicted
    you guys really dont read the posts, do you hehe.
    I didnt complain about losing. i am just really surprised at how his weaker team has more possession than me, outshoots me and crushes me goal-wise with a tactic that usually doesnt render my tactic useless. On top of it all, all my players except 1 I think, got a 7 in rating despite being crushed.

I see that some of you are saying that his midfield-wingers attacker the area behind my midfield...but shouldn't my midfielders track back on hiw midfield-wingers, just like his did mine when i attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    What rating did your keeper get?
    he got a 7 :S

Have you spent cash? then you are screwed, you ll loose whatever you do and your players will get injured for 6 weeks for just having a ****ing flu

Addicted
    i havent spent any tokens since i dont think it is worth it. A game has to work much better than Top Eleven does for me to spend cash on it.

and yeah, i hate the injuries. I do normal training and people miss 6 days for the stupidest reasons. Eg, one guy tore his ACL when stretching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12