Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Aku Papua
  • 2 Post By VFK

Thread: Maintain a good % every season

Maintain a good % every season

Hi, I am just wondering how you guys start every season. Is there any trick to keep a good team with a high percentage every season, after losing 20%? Last season I was 98%, and now this season with the new players I have bought and with some training I am 87%. How can I ever reach over 100% with this rate?

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    Hi, I am just wondering how you guys start every season. Is there any trick to keep a good team with a high percentage every season, after losing 20%? Last season I was 98%, and now this season with the new players I have bought and with some training I am 87%. How can I ever reach over 100% with this rate?

Keep training keep buying 18yo fast trainers early in season. Keep watching videos for greens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And play a sh*tload of friendlies every day.
    khris and rogerniceguy like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Non ho capito il commento

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    And play a sh*tload of friendlies every day.
    best way ever! 4 matches in 1 hour... Seperated 15 mins each... Save tokens, green and blue packs...
    But cost red quite some... But it is all worth it..
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    best way ever! 4 matches in 1 hour... Seperated 15 mins each... Save tokens, green and blue packs...
    But cost red quite some... But it is all worth it..
    Why are friendlies so good? What do I gain from them? Also how do I make up for the condition I lose then, when I have about 2 matches everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    Why are friendlies so good? What do I gain from them? Also how do I make up for the condition I lose then, when I have about 2 matches everyday?

In friendlies the MOM gains 4%. You buy a load of 3/4* players to save your main squad then play your Attacking players in friendlies against opponents who are 6+ levels below you. Even with 0% condition they can play every 15 minutes. Then you just recover the main players with Greens. You need a good stack of Reds to heal injuries.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

VFK
    Rookie
    Watch all the videos for green points, use them in early part of season and then start to save them for the next season. Lower quality players gain faster so it's better to hard train them when their quality is relatively lower in the beginning of the season.

Players don't lose much condition from friendlies, especially if you use low pressing and zonal marking, and if you boost the condition bonus while watching the game. If you watch your friendly match, it's rather easy to control who gets the MOM 4% bonus. Make your wanted player take all the set pieces, direct passing to where he plays. And if an unwanted player has a high rating, sub him off quickly, no matter if it's 1st half or only 15 minutes played, you have unlimited subs in a friendly match so you don't have to spare them.
    dave1311 and Der_Ryan_M like this.