Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Is this normal

Rookie

Is this normal

Hello...I am new at this game and got from league 1 to league 2 easily but well it was not a problem if you take in account that i was way above other players with my 101% team...so now I reached lvl 2 and its really weird xD I hoped it will be fun now and competitive cuz there will be less computer randomized teams but well...the way i see it i just want to delete this game cuz this is serioisly ridiculous...
    I wont post any screens unless you will want to see them...well my league opponents look like this:

Among 13 other teams there are 3 ridiciulously strong one with 148-150%( full red stars teams...how much did that cost )
    And among last 10 teams there are 5 troll teams where all players are moved on wings therefore they are losing like 8:0 or goalkeepers as players where they are losing 16:0...in fewer words...free points teams

There are around 5 to 6 of us normal players with teams ranged beetween 90%-110% who will most likely compete for places among 4-8

Is this normal cuz i did really hope to get competitive league with 14 teams ranged among 90%-110% but this one is full of extrems with majority of players either ridiciulously strong or complete free win trolls :@ :@

How to play against 150%teams tho ?

approved post*

Famous
    Mate do not worry so much against the super high teams, thet play only to lose...

We call them tankers, cause they want to play only high in association games in the weekend...

Maybe you can look to there formation...

Famous
    Dont want to drag this down into the usual debate. All I want to point out is that this is a new player and it is putting him off continuing to play. Not good imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is this normal ?
    yes, it is normal.
    Don't expect to play a League with 14 same q teams and active managers.
    If you have 5-6, it's ok.

Only in CH.L. there are such conditions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    Hello...I am new at this game and got from league 1 to league 2 easily but well it was not a problem if you take in account that i was way above other players with my 101% team...so now I reached lvl 2 and its really weird xD I hoped it will be fun now and competitive cuz there will be less computer randomized teams but well...the way i see it i just want to delete this game cuz this is serioisly ridiculous...
    I wont post any screens unless you will want to see them...well my league opponents look like this:

Among 13 other teams there are 3 ridiciulously strong one with 148-150%( full red stars teams...how much did that cost )
    And among last 10 teams there are 5 troll teams where all players are moved on wings therefore they are losing like 8:0 or goalkeepers as players where they are losing 16:0...in fewer words...free points teams

There are around 5 to 6 of us normal players with teams ranged beetween 90%-110% who will most likely compete for places among 4-8

Is this normal cuz i did really hope to get competitive league with 14 teams ranged among 90%-110% but this one is full of extrems with majority of players either ridiciulously strong or complete free win trolls :@ :@

How to play against 150%teams tho ?
    Yours sounds like one of the worst extremes I've seen so bad luck there. Hopefully future league draws will have a more balanced mix for you

Rookie
    Well ye I hope that aswell...2 among 3 150% are playing with serious line up they are both from lithuania...might be rl friends competing among themselfs...3rd one seems like to only play seriously versus those 2 cuz he changed to serious line up vs one of them

Still half of teams looks like they are going to tank it...
    Did good versus normal teams so far tho had 2 matches both win and one vs tank...tommorow i play 150% team...will try with def aproach low pressing and counter attacks...
    My 4-1-2-2-1v is offering quite a lot of versality and it kinda counter his tactic so lets hope for the best

Will probably lose it anyway

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    Well ye I hope that aswell...2 among 3 150% are playing with serious line up they are both from lithuania...might be rl friends competing among themselfs...3rd one seems like to only play seriously versus those 2 cuz he changed to serious line up vs one of them

Still half of teams looks like they are going to tank it...
    Did good versus normal teams so far tho had 2 matches both win and one vs tank...tommorow i play 150% team...will try with def aproach low pressing and counter attacks...
    My 4-1-2-2-1v is offering quite a lot of versality and it kinda counter his tactic so lets hope for the best

Will probably lose it anyway
    Best just to use this season to learn and have fun. Don't friend anyone in your league. Try and friend others in different leagues via cup or cl. Might end up avoiding these same teams next season that way

Dreamer
    you've picked up the lingo very well for a 1 season player, and I wouldn't even have known how to build such a strong team when 1st started playing. I guess if you build such strong teams, then these are the teams you will be paired against, my teams have only ever started the season 70-90% and i'm yet to have any of these sort of teams in my league.