Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.4 - 26th of July

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC
    - Thanks to your feedback, we have added support for the Top Assistant challenge. Can your player top the Leaderboard in the League to earn great rewards?
    Could you please explain this a bit? Yesterday I didn’t have this Top Eleven version, but the info on this challenge was available. Nothing has changed today. So what exactly did you change in the new version?

i cant sign in with either club on fb now

why cant i sign into either of my clubs thru facebook,says no domains?,it was playing fine n last half hr when i refreshjed page,this another glitch

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Could you please explain this a bit? Yesterday I didn’t have this Top Eleven version, but the info on this challenge was available. Nothing has changed today. So what exactly did you change in the new version?
    Things are updated in the background and hidden from view. They will reveal when ready. Then there will be the usual meltdown when the bugs arrive right on cue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    - We bring support to a brand new PvP competition: be ready to take on other Managers on a special sand pitch. More info in-game soon.
    hopefully we get some nice girls at the beach^^ and some dolphins swimming arround...
    rogerniceguy and dave1311 like this.
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    How about that
    National teams + cars
    Good old Top Gear + TE combination

what idiot doesn't know the England flag from the british one
    pnr8555 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Sand football?
    Who asked about this?
    Fix the bugs, make the game less random and then add new features.
    Playing football on sand? well that doesn't sound draining on the players at all, does it.

Nordeus must just sit there dreaming up how much condition they can make the players use in a game, what will this one drain from them? 50%? 70%

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    Playing football on sand? well that doesn't sound draining on the players at all, does it.

Nordeus must just sit there dreaming up how much condition they can make the players use in a game, what will this one drain from them? 50%? 70%
    Buy a pina colada after the game 10t to refresh the team lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Power View Post
    why cant i sign into either of my clubs thru facebook,says no domains?,it was playing fine n last half hr when i refreshjed page,this another glitch
    Hi Darren,

Can you please try clearing your cache/cookies? If you're still unable to log in, please PM me your Manager ID.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Darren,

Can you please try clearing your cache/cookies? If you're still unable to log in, please PM me your Manager ID.
    Sausy, where is league table in team preview ? Yesterday this tab became empty. (it's not updating the client part of the game - as it was lost before the update was released)
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast